How to do IZUNA DROP, HARAKIRI, GHOST KILL and the rest

41inuyasha

Thought I would share this info,

Izuna Drop - XYXXXY

Harakiri - Lvl 25 online to unlock, press B when your close to death.

Ghost Kill - Online only, walking slowly to turn invisible, then press Y to lunge into a near enemy for an auto kill. I Think you have to be a lvl 10 or somewhere around that.

Betrayel - Online only, you have to be given the contract to do so. Then press LEFT STICK in and Y next to a team mate.

Battle Royal - This is random, keep playing matches until a contract hits turning the game into Free For All, actually happens often. Then you have to win.

These are the confusing ones, hope this helps

Nice information, I was trying to play mp last night but I had trouble joining any games and only 1 or 2 people would ever join mine, was kind of odd but I guess my connection just felt like acting up last night, btw have you started master ninja yet? Pain in the ass...

Any idea how to do the smoke bomb teleport thing?
I believe that is only visuals that you see an enemy doing, like sometimes when you dodge at the very last second before an attack hits you there's a blue outline behind your character, I think in multiplayer instead of you seeing other players do that it's the smoke teleport instead.

I believe that is only visuals that you see an enemy doing, like sometimes when you dodge at the very last second before an attack hits you there's a blue outline behind your character, I think in multiplayer instead of you seeing other players do that it's the smoke teleport instead.

I had opponents "smoke teleporting" away right in the middle of my izuna drops, so I'm not sure. OTOH, the netcode is so awful, anything can and will happen.

EDIT: about hara kiri: unlocked for me at lvl26. In order to perform it "successfully", I had to repel a SOB finisher first, then the "press B to kill yourself" prompt appeared.

Edited by Devolon

I went back and cross-checked with the guide and what others are saying and changed the achievement guide to reflect level 26. I was not paying very close attention my first run through. If somebody can confirm they have Harakiri and they have NOT progressed to level 26 yet, I will change it back.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...