Deal of the Week thread-Improved 360 edition!

Dustinator

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the Scratch & Match thing work exactly? You have to win those games or something? Limbo is still 1200 here.
You do NOT have to win to get those deals.

You MUST go through the app (after you scratch and you lose, very unlikely to win) click continue and you will see those 3 deals. Then you can DL whichever you choose. You can not find those deals else where.

Better deal for Limbo and more:

Saw amazon had a disc for the Trials HD, Splosion Man, Limbo for 10 bucks. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/pack-LIMBO-Trials-Splosion-Xbox-360/dp/B004QIY0Y4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360724406&sr=8-1&keywords=trials+hd+limbo+splosion+man]Amazon.com: 3 pack - LIMBO, Trials HD, Splosion Man: Video Games[/ame]

You do NOT have to win to get those deals.

You MUST go through the app (after you scratch and you lose, very unlikely to win) click continue and you will see those 3 deals. Then you can DL whichever you choose. You can not find those deals else where.

Better deal for Limbo and more:

Saw amazon had a disc for the Trials HD, Splosion Man, Limbo for 10 bucks. Amazon.com: 3 pack - LIMBO, Trials HD, Splosion Man: Video Games

Ok thanks. I already own the other 2 games just need to pick Limbo up now so will do some scratching tomorrow.

Can anyone recommend and tell me which of these are good?

Limbo I've heard has a great atmosphere. Spelunky I've heard is tough as nails, like Super Meat Boy tough. but it's fun and satisying to get to a new area/level. N+ I've heard is just as tough, but gets a bit more tougher at the end levels. I personally don't have the time to play thru all the tough ones(feel like my limited patience leads to me not discovering as much) so I'm sticking with Limbo.

Edited the OP to update all the sales this week, next and the February price drops.

February 12 - February 18 "NBA 2K13 sale" *Open to Silver Members

DLC Add-Ons

Spanish Commentary - 200 msp (50% off)

All Star by Sprite - 200 msp (50% off)

Blue Diamond Jewelry Collection - 1000 msp (50% off)

Platinum Jewelry Collection - 400 msp (50% off)

Gold Jewelry Collection - 200 msp (50% off)

February 19 - February 25 "Elder Scrolls"

DLC Add-Ons

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Knights of the Nine - 200 (50% off)

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Shivering Isles - 600 (50% off)

Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dawnguard - 800 (50% off)

Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn - 800 (50% off)

Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Hearthfire - 200 (50% off)

Edited by Dustinator

February 12 - February 18 "Elder Scrolls"

DLC Add-Ons

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Shivering Isles - 600 (50% off)

Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dawnguard - 800 (50% off)

Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn - 800 (50% off)

Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Hearthfire - 200 (50% off)

I'm interested in Dragonborn, but it is still showing up as 1600msp on xbox.com and on the Xbox 360. Where must I go to purchase said DLC for said price?

I'm interested in Dragonborn, but it is still showing up as 1600msp on xbox.com and on the Xbox 360. Where must I go to purchase said DLC for said price?

*sigh* That's next weeks deal....

Dustinator....you've put the same date for BOTH deals....the Zombie ones for this week and the Skyrim ones from NEXT WEEK... :o *sigh* ;)

Edited by T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ

*sigh* That's next weeks deal....

Dustinator....you've put the same date for BOTH deals....the Zombie ones for this week and the Skyrim ones from NEXT WEEK... :o *sigh* ;)

FUBAR. OP has been updated. Also, it's worth noting that the Skyrim dlc for next week's deal of the week, has been REMOVED from Major Nelson's blog :( After Max Payne 3, looks like he's at it again.....

http://majornelson.com/2013/02/12/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-16/

DLC Add-Ons

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Shivering Isles - 600 (50% off) *additional 250 gamerscore attainable

Games on Demand

Elder Scrolls Skyrim - Varies by Region

Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Varies by Region

Edited by Dustinator

FUBAR. OP has been updated. Also, it's worth noting that the Skyrim dlc for next week's deal of the week, has been REMOVED from Major Nelson's blog :( After Max Payne 3, looks like he's at it again.....

http://majornelson.com/2013/02/12/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-16/

DLC Add-Ons

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Shivering Isles - 600 (50% off) *additional 250 gamerscore attainable

Games on Demand

Elder Scrolls Skyrim - Varies by Region

Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Varies by Region

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That sucks. Well, I probably wouldn't be playing Skyrim for a while anyways... I guess I'll just have to wait. MY HOPES AND DREAMS: YOU CRUSHED THEM DUSTINATOR!!