Bulletstorm Demo Unlocks

AndGar

How many different unlocks can you get from the Bulletstorm Demo and what do you have to do and what does it unlock? I read many different sources with some saying that there is only 1 unlock and some saying that there are several unlocks.

How many different unlocks can you get from the Bulletstorm Demo and what do you have to do and what does it unlock? I read many different sources with some saying that there is only 1 unlock and some saying that there are several unlocks.

I don't think there's any?!

I played the demo and don't remember anything new, but I may of missed it or be wrong!

i just went and downloaded the demo to check it out and after playing through the echo mission you get this on screen message...

"congratulations! you've now unlocked a completely unique leash color, pmc, and character and boot skin for use in the full game! have fun have fun exploding heads and obliterating your friends' high scores!"

wish i would have played the demo before i bought the game now!

i just went and downloaded the demo to check it out and after playing through the echo mission you get this on screen message...

"congratulations! you've now unlocked a completely unique leash color, pmc, and character and boot skin for use in the full game! have fun have fun exploding heads and obliterating your friends' high scores!"

wish i would have played the demo before i bought the game now!

Yeah I got that too after playing the demo but apparently some people also say that you have to get 3 stars on the demo to unlock something else. I gotten that before but I don't know if it actually unlocks anything. I searched on the Internet but found nothing reliable. Can anybody confirm what the demo actually unlocks?

• 4 months later...