DeWare94

So I was playing co-op and i went to my friends world, hes level 69, and i got an cheevo for discovering the last place, well i i foun legit is the mine and skag gully and sledges safe house, so my achievents are not in order and plus he told me to sell guns, and I got the million dollar avhievement and leveled up to 29, (WAS 11) Do you guys really care what order I get my achievements? I am really weird and dont know if this is bad? Because I dont want to be different. Has this happened to you in any co-op game?

So I was playing co-op and i went to my friends world, hes level 69, and i got an cheevo for discovering the last place, well i i foun legit is the mine and skag gully and sledges safe house, so my achievents are not in order and plus he told me to sell guns, and I got the million dollar avhievement and leveled up to 29, (WAS 11) Do you guys really care what order I get my achievements? I am really weird and dont know if this is bad? Because I dont want to be different. Has this happened to you in any co-op game?

Its no big deal, It happens all the time, I've met A lot of people with achievements out of order in this game. It mostly happens because you can join a friend whos way farther into the game and start unlocking achievements for around where they are.

Crazier things have happened, Like this: http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=1404104 Thats what happened to me. (Not my post)

Edited by Chevelle

Its no big deal, It happens all the time, I've met A lot of people with achievements out of order in this game. It mostly happens because you can join a friend whos way farther into the game and start unlocking achievements for around where they are.

Crazier things have happened, Like this: http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=1404104 Thats what happened to me. (Not my post)

Like with any game?

COOL! Hey has it happened to you before? And hit me up on Xbox, IM : DeWare 94

We can play. :)

Posted what happened to me above. I wouldn't mind playing together but i think im way ahead of you in the story, I'm just about at the end.

If you have the dlc for the game we could do that together sometime. If you don't mind me using modded Shield/Weapons that is.

Like with any game?
Are you talking about the link i posted? No, Only with borderlands. Edited by Chevelle

I didn't know there was a certain order for them. I've neve noticed or cared how mine happen, as long as they unlock when they should.

I meant, my friend had been to an area i havent so i unlocked the achievement, you have a good mind set, you dont care what others think, it only matters what you think, wish I could be positive like that, but hey thanks!!!! Its no biggy right!!!! ITS A GAME!!!

Posted what happened to me above. I wouldn't mind playing together but i think im way ahead of you in the story, I'm just about at the end.

If you have the dlc for the game we could do that together sometime. If you don't mind me using modded Shield/Weapons that is.

Are you talking about the link i posted? No, Only with borderlands.

I mean have you ever unlocked an achievement in co-op you didnt have?:eek::locked;):drunk:uzi::woop::):(:confused::mad::p:Bounce::AR15:rolleyes::cool::chair:goodpost:omg:blurp:rant::whs:boom:boxer:abut::ddown::rbbut::rs::gsicon::back::start::ls:

• 1 month later...