Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get Fly The Co-op. Already have Bomb da Base II done, and I'll be doing Deal Breaker with just my brother. So I just need Hangman's NOOSE. We need like 3 or 4 people, so there's me, I could get my brother to help, so that's two. So at least one more, if not two more. Just message me on LIVE. It shouldn't be too bad. Free almost anytime of the day Thursday and Friday. Also, time zone is CST in the US.

GT: Coadster1 x360a

I'm about finished with all of the singleplayer achievements for the main game, and I'm gonna start working on some of the multiplayer ones. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me with them, message me on Xbox if you also need help with any of them. My gamertag is Daveygravy12395, sometimes I appear offline though so message me whether it says I'm on or off. Thanks in advance.

Looking to do all online achievements

I was going to do the online achievements legit but I hate everything about this games multiplayer

I tried to play without auto aim and I just get dominated, auto aim is gay but at least my bullets connect

It felt like I was spraying a water gun without it. Might have been lag idk

EDIT: played a game where the auto aim was switched off and I dominated haha

I'm forever getting team killed during team deathmatch

And today no matter how many times I spawned and shot this guy, he wouldn't die

I thought I'd be smart and sent him a message, it worked and he stood still to read it

I stood point blank and sprayed into his face until my AK ran out, blood was going everywhere

The teammate that was helping him troll threw a grenade at us and only I died

We won because the other team quit, WTF is there an invincibility glitch?

Edited by Phoenix BLK