Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm needing someone to go through game on normal difficulty with me, i'm having a tough time getting the hang of the game and with a teammate hopefully it will help out alot. I'll be ready to go around 8pmest for as long as we can play.

GT: Jethrow Returns

Haha you made one then. This thread is gonna get bombarded with requests lol. I have 45 rotten eggs thanks to Genesis and if anyone wants some eggs then your more than welcome.

Joe.

Yer the forum is getting alot of threads regarding this topic so it makes sense to make one thread for it all :) Also i have asked a Mod to sticky this thread.

I'm looking for someone(who has professional unlocked) to play one level on professional with me. I have unlimited ammo for the rocket launcher, magnum 500, and hydra but... my account is only silver. So... that means I would have to play a level with you on my bro's gold account and then co-op from his acccount to mine to get professional. And since he hasn't played RE5 yet, he has no weapons unlocked/upgraded, so you'll be playing the professional level essentially by yourself :(. In return I'll give 45 rotten eggs.

GT: Ltkerr0r

Hey Guys im looking for a Gold,Brown and white Egg (I ate mine by accident lol) and i will give in return 45 Rotten eggs. GT: Genesis x360a

Hey Genesis i got a few white and brown eggs to give ya if you want. I need a gold one though :S. I got to go to work now and will be back at ten so if you still need them by then ill throw some your way dude. If you manage to get your hands on them before i get back i'd appreciate it if you could throw a gold one my way.

Joe.:D

Looking for an Amateur level partner. Will be moving to the harder difficulties once we unlock the stuff at the end of the game. This is more or less of an achievement run on the easiest difficulty. I'm already on 2-1, so if you're ok with starting from here then add me. I'm probably not going any further for a while, until I get a partner. Please have a mic, too!

Thanks!

GT: Absolution tX