Hitman: Absolution Hard Walkthrough

Maka

Really wish people would stop putting up only video guides... some of us prefer text to watching entire videos

Video is the new medium. Text is outdated, and not as time efficient to create.

You can open the video and use the timelinks to get to a specific part if you like, and it'll speed up to process.

Otherwise, good luck trying to find text.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wish people would stop putting up only video guides... some of us prefer text to watching entire videos

Below is what Maka doesn't want to have to do ;)

CLICK HERE

I wrote it and it took me hours of time. But personally I think it would have been hell to make a video with all of that info.

Below is what Maka doesn't want to have to do ;)

CLICK HERE

I wrote it and it took me hours of time. But personally I think it would have been hell to make a video with all of that info.

Haha, no way do I have the attention span to create something like that.

In all seriousness, the entire video walkthrough took me about 20 hours of extra time (non-gameplay), but it's something I don't mind doing as much. When I type for too long or I'm tired, nothing makes much sense where as I've conditioned myself to edit video decently without needing any energy.

Some games are also much better at being portrayed through text. Never played Darksiders, but Hitman seems like a hard game to walkthrough with text, as there is so much waiting, and you are trying to show an exact pattern in enemy movement for the split second where you can make a clean break. I think a trying to follow text through this game would be more frustrating than doing it yourself.

Haha, no way do I have the attention span to create something like that.

In all seriousness, the entire video walkthrough took me about 20 hours of extra time (non-gameplay), but it's something I don't mind doing as much. When I type for too long or I'm tired, nothing makes much sense where as I've conditioned myself to edit video decently without needing any energy.

Some games are also much better at being portrayed through text. Never played Darksiders, but Hitman seems like a hard game to walkthrough with text, as there is so much waiting, and you are trying to show an exact pattern in enemy movement for the split second where you can make a clean break. I think a trying to follow text through this game would be more frustrating than doing it yourself.

Darksiders is kind of a free roam hack n slash with RPG elements. People have compared it to Zelda because of dungeons and puzzles. Very Prince of Persia as far as climbing and jumping along walls. It would have been somewhat difficult to do a video walkthrough because it would be a lot of stopping the video if you fell off or missed a jump.

Hitman is much better suited for videos, as you can just do checkpoint to checkpoint.

• 2 weeks later...

:chairWTF!! Videos are so much better to understand, leaves no room for your own interpretation just tells what to do/where to go.

@Maka Thankyou so much for all the work you put in, i used your guides after i went through on normal and had no problems whatsoever :bow:

:chairWTF!! Videos are so much better to understand, leaves no room for your own interpretation just tells what to do/where to go.

@Maka Thankyou so much for all the work you put in, i used your guides after i went through on normal and had no problems whatsoever :bow:

Thanks. I've had a few complaints about how there is no text walkthrough, but they don't seem to understand. Video shows you exactly what to do in a universal language. Text can be confusing, hard to edit, hard to understand, and frustrating to "bookmark" yourself while playing. Especially for a game like this, a step by step text guide would be useless, extremely long and most of it would just be explaining the enemy movement patterns.

Some people are frustrated that they don't have a computer somewhere close to their xbox, and obviously they can't print my walkthrough. People seem to always feel entitled to exactly what they want, and are quick to point out mistakes, when they don't contribute anything themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few words to say welldone and thanks for the walkthrough guide. I had to deviate on a few parts when i strayed to complete a challenge/pick up a collectible but everything else i followed to the letter. What was especially helpful was when you explained when/where the enemies would move.

Definately recomend this walkthrough for anyone needed help with completing the game on the higher difficulties. A*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great guides but I got so fed up off the disguises not working I just went call of duty style and killed everyone lol,was very easy to do as well.

A little example off how silly this game is,I needed to go through a staff entrance so I got a uniform hid the body and went to the door.Nobody could see my face all they could see was a big staff sign on the back off my shirt,that didn't matter because as soon as I opened the door everyone started attacking me because I was suspicious.How is a member off staff going into a staff only place suspicious,if disguises are in a game like Blood Money then they should work.

It really ruins the game and made it into a FPS,still its an easy 1000GS.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They are indeed, but also depends on what it is for, for this Hard walkthrough, you need a video. Challenges - text is better.

Great guides but I got so fed up off the disguises not working I just went call of duty style and killed everyone lol,was very easy to do as well.

A little example off how silly this game is,I needed to go through a staff entrance so I got a uniform hid the body and went to the door.Nobody could see my face all they could see was a big staff sign on the back off my shirt,that didn't matter because as soon as I opened the door everyone started attacking me because I was suspicious.How is a member off staff going into a staff only place suspicious,if disguises are in a game like Blood Money then they should work.

It really ruins the game and made it into a FPS,still its an easy 1000GS.

Know the feeling, wish it was more Blood Money for disguises and doing suspicious things, was there a detect meter being too close? Some levels, there is no point in having a disguise, other than to complete the chameleon challenge.

If I follow this walktrough from the beginning, how many achievements do I unlock?

You should play your first playthrough yourself, experience it and have fun, not follow a guide on what to do, where to go.

Edited by cjdavies