Mutation Checklist issue

xRogue 5x

you actually have to finish from start to finish to get bleed out to register as a mutation so it seems that campaign specific mutations will have to complete start to finish and vs/scavenge is just drop in and out to register

Yeah, this wasn't true for me either. I played half a game and got credit.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone with this problem get it to count? I have tried everything and it's just not adding up. I've joined a session in progress, joined a lobby and hosted my own game. I stayed until the end everytime but I can't get it to count..

I've tried many ways as well but it just won't work.

What i've been doing the past 3 weeks is setting up a private match with a 2nd controller. I just start the match up, check achievement progress then exit out the game, i don't even have to finish it.

Ordinarily, that's the case for me too. Not with follow the liter though. Just won't count.

Just as info, for this weeks mutation you only have to do the last chapter in the campaign and finish it for it to count in your total. I played a bit and checked to see if it was at 4/6 and it was so I quit out.

Then I checked back when I was at the main menu and the counter was back at 3. So make sure you finish it before you walk away.

This situation probably only happens to a minority here, but I'd thought I'd post it anyway.

My console is crap. It forgets updates for some games constantly. When I went to do Follow the Liter it updated and my achievement progress said 1/6 despite my having played the two prior mutations. Played a full game of Follow the Liter and it read 2/6.

My console updated again (it annoys the hell out of me, but I'm squeezing all the miles I can out of it before using my warranty) and the progress read 1/6 again. Started and ended a round of Last Gnome on Earth and it's back to 2/6.

Maybe this will help, maybe it won't, but whatever the problem, Valve needs to fix it.

This situation probably only happens to a minority here, but I'd thought I'd post it anyway.

My console is crap. It forgets updates for some games constantly. When I went to do Follow the Liter it updated and my achievement progress said 1/6 despite my having played the two prior mutations. Played a full game of Follow the Liter and it read 2/6.

My console updated again (it annoys the hell out of me, but I'm squeezing all the miles I can out of it before using my warranty) and the progress read 1/6 again. Started and ended a round of Last Gnome on Earth and it's back to 2/6.

Maybe this will help, maybe it won't, but whatever the problem, Valve needs to fix it.

I had to update yesterday, and my count still says 4/6.

Of course, that could be the case for some people, but it isn't the case for me :)

I joined a game in progress and it counted towards the achievement.

Does the problem happen to people even if they play it in different days?

For example, if you get the problem on the release day (Thursdays), try also on Friday.

I've been having same problems but the ones that aren't counting for me are the campaign mutations ie bleed out and last gnome on earth... so now im at 2/6 when I should be at 4/6. Really was hoping someone had a solution to this problem because I guess my achievement ain't coming till they recycle scavenge and versus mutations. :(