Official Bitching Thread

Bajan Elite

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a rant so feel free to ignore.

I just want to say that if anyone else has been feeling like they are shooting nerf darts while their enemies are aimbots, then I have a solution. Keep leaving servers until you find a good one. I don't know if they fixed the servers or if I've been lucky today, but everything is working in my favor even though I have changed absolutely nothing in my kits or the way I play.

I've been getting all the kills I should've been getting during the past week+. MVP3 or above every game. Out of 12 games, only lost 2. KDR and W/L skyrocketed.

No wonder some of you have been loving this game. I was all ready to write BF3 off yesterday. If everything had worked as smoothly in the past week as they have been today, then I would be loving this game, too. So much fun when it does work. (This whole fiasco has me convinced dedicated servers are not the solution.)

Heh, if you think that's something, try the PS3 version, if you ever get the chance. The difference is night and day in the amount of bullets the enemies sponge, even in a perfect environment on the 360 (assumingly so).

I bought both versions to play with both sets of friends and more and more I'm considering the 360 version to be far inferior, to the point of being worthless. I was kind of shocked considering the 360 really tends to lean toward better connectivity overall, especially for shooting games, but Dice really seems to have a hard time with XBox Live compared to PSN; the BF games are the only ones I have played where I find the PS3 the absolute, 100% way to go.

Not to mention the people on the PS3 end know that the right and left directions on the D-pad can be used, on some classes, to support your team, but that's a whole other topic.

The Tactical Light is really a killer. I can't get over how annoy that thing is! :p

That stupid fucking Tac light gets me killed all the time cause i cant see who im shooting at!! That thing is has to be the dumbest attachment they put in here, its way too bright seeing as how it blinds you across the map! Team mates especially get me killed by using it cause they'll shine it right in ur face an an enemy will waste you cause you cant see.

Hey guys,

The thing that annoys me the most in multiplayer is when people rush to the jet or spam the respawn on the jet and crash 30 seconds after they took off.

I always take the jets in every possible map, and I often have 0 deaths at the end (sometimes one or two which are "you commited suicide in the middle of nowhere or when a rocket one shoot me).

Seriously, i don't want to brag about myself but I've gotten all the accessories for the jets, got the 2 dogtags and have like 150 Kills (without counting every vehicule i destroyed after the enemies ran away). I also kill every land vehicule, every air vehicule, and can kill people walking if they are marked.

So my point is : This is very frustrating when a kid get a jet and handicap the whole team, let people who can fly get the jets and kill stuff that helps a lot especially in conquest and rush. (I kill every land vehicule, every air vehicule, and can kill people walking if they are marked)

Hey guys,

The thing that annoys me the most in multiplayer is when people rush to the jet or spam the respawn on the jet and crash 30 seconds after they took off.

I always take the jets in every possible map, and I often have 0 deaths at the end (sometimes one or two which are "you commited suicide in the middle of nowhere or when a rocket one shoot me).

Seriously, i don't want to brag about myself but I've gotten all the accessories for the jets, got the 2 dogtags and have like 150 Kills (without counting every vehicule i destroyed after the enemies ran away). I also kill every land vehicule, every air vehicule, and can kill people walking if they are marked.

So my point is : This is very frustrating when a kid get a jet and handicap the whole team, let people who can fly get the jets and kill stuff that helps a lot especially in conquest and rush. (I kill every land vehicule, every air vehicule, and can kill people walking if they are marked)

I would support this rant more if the game had given you any other way to learn how to fly. They don't get in the jets, they'll never learn.

Conquest is a shit game type, bloody terrible. If they control the spawn points they more than likely have vehicles and just spawn kill you and your whole team every single time...

I hate spawn camping too, but it seems you're also complaining about playing Conquest the right way and winning.

Who's fucking job at EA was it to control team balancing? Apparently, nobodies job, because I've ALWAYS been on the losing team, when we're severely outnumbered. It's not uncommon to finish a match and see 7 guys on my team, with 12 on theirs. Complete utter shit.

The lack of the game finding new players to balance team's at the start of a match, forcing me to play the defending team twice in a row on the same map with too many people on the other team for me to switch. This would be alright once in awhile, but not for over 10 matches in a row like I've had tonight. Literally cant remember the last rush I got to play as an attacker. :rant: