Achievement Guide and Road Map

Webb

Wabbajack – Wandering the streets of Solitude is a chap called Derevin who wants you to get a message to his master. This will trigger “The Mind of Madness” quest where you’ll have to go to the Pegasus Wing in the Blue Palace and search for him. Complete the quest and get the artefact. Stuck? Need assistance in this quest? See below.

[spoiler=1]Quick note: you might find the waking up Pelagius sequence rather tricky, so basically the solution is this: shoot Pelgius with Wabbajack, shoot wolf, shoot goat, shoot bandit, shoot Pelagius, shoot Hagraven, shoot Pelagius, shoot Flame Atronach, shoot dragon priest, done. The paranoia sequence, shoot the king. And finally, the mind sequence, grow Pelagius twice and then grow anger once (with the Wabbajack).

[spoiler=2]I didn't follow your sequence at all, i used shoot enemy, shoot Pelaguis, shoot new enemy because the last one is now helping you, shoot Pelagius, shoot next new enemy, so on and so forth. I've literally just done it, was a bit confused at first but thats exactly what i did and i still managed to get that part done. But i never shot an enemy twice or two enemies before the next enemy appeared, just enemy, Pelaguis

Next up, i've just done the Daedric Quest for Vaermina, Shrine quest known as "Waking Nightmare". This is a missable daedric item as there is two outcomes, one with and one without, however as you only need 15 and supposedly there is 16, i'm hoping its the only missable one, it was only because i saved right at the end and out of curiosity, as i always do, i played out the other side after. Both imo are good endings. (if you want more info i can leave it in another spoiler tagged post)

I found this after completing it as i was curious: This Link Has Spoilers! http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Waking_Nightmare I will be adding to that page as it needs a few things. But its a good base.

Edited by Killerchronic

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't fell like making a new thread, but any trainer who you can ask to follow you you can get your gold back.

Ask them to follow you, then train. After you train, select the option that you need to trade items with them. You'll be able to get your gold back and they want do anything about it. Then you can tell 'em it's time to part ways. You get some leveling in a specific skill for free. :)

Thanks webb quality work, I'm still just having fun exploring and doing my own thing achievements so far I'm not bothered about, but nice to know that the Oblivion Walker situation is cleared up. Would have been dire to play to the end knowing you still gotta replay to gain that.

@Webb I've made some video achievement guides, could you put them in this guide please? There are five guides, Wanted, Artificer, Marriage, Citizen and Hard Worker.

Thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7_29D1ZEm4]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Artificer Achievement Guide - 10G - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2mD1kNfJ9c]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Wanted Achievement Guide - 10G - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7IDJ-9sMCY]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Citizen Achievement Guide - 10G - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR-1a6wHPdE]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Married Achievement Guide - 10G - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdnkhzGhfzU]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hard Worker Achievement Guide - 10G - YouTube[/ame]

Right, just got me 1,000Gs, so the guide should be complete now... I'll add a few tidbits of info later on, but all the Daedric quests are there now. Also, the skeleton key DOESN'T count towards the achievement, as I had to do all 15 Daedric quests to get it. Good luck!!

ok so how is this achievement missable is it by completing all the main quests first ??

Oh yeah, the list isn't complete. I plan to add some finishing touches in tomorrow to truly finish it off, but everything is in there at the moment that you'll ever need to know to get 1,000Gs :)

Thanks, excellent work! :)

A no-go on Hadvar, btw. Surprising. More surprising though was the dragon that decided to show up in the middle of town when I was trying. The spot of it's demise couldn't have been any more perfect; they have a new roadblock/porch decoration now- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bucfanpaka/dragonroadblock.jpg :p

There is a misc quest in Rifton were you have to help a young alchemist get some ingredients. You need 20 Nirnroots, 20 Nightshades and 20 Deathbells. I've returned the Nirnroots and Nightshades and the achievement 'Hero Of The People' unlocked.

The thing is there is no way that I have done anywhere near 50 misc quests. More like 10-15 odd, from this I can only assume that for the achievement each ingredient you hand back to her counts as a misc quest completed. So if you were to take all 60 ingredients for the achievement this would count as 60 misc quests which would obviously make the achievement pop.

Just an observation which may make this achievement quicker to aquire, especially if you know where to seek out the ingredients. It would need to be tested by someone else but I'm fairly certain it's the case.

ok so how is this achievement missable is it by completing all the main quests first ??

It's only missable because of the choices you make mid-mission - i.e. you can complete a Daedric quest and not come away with a Daedric artefact. That's all.

Congratulations! How many hours did it take you altogether then?

135 in the end!

The woman in the Thieves' Guild which is supposed to have 4000 gold only has 1000 on my save. Do you have to complete the Thieves' Guild questline in order for her to get more trading funds? My inventory is FILLED with potions worth a small fortune, and I'm having trouble getting them sold, as most merchants quickly run out of funds...

Having a problem while trying to get the "Married" achievement. I did everything you need to. Got the Amulet, talked to Ysolda while wearing it, went back to Riften to arrange the Wedding, walked outside, waited till the next day, walked back in and everyone is there but Maramal won't start the ceremony, I've spoken to him but he just says what he always says, and there is no automatic dialogue either. Have I missed anything, or is this a glitch?