Easy Experience

optics

Holy fuck this is boring.

Done about 30 runs and Im only half way through 45. I think I'll just give up on this achievement since I may die of boredom if I continue any longer, even with the 7x on the Destroyer.

Stupid achievement is stuuuupid.

I hate grinding so bad and this is the holy grail of doing just that. I just loved this game so I wanted it to be on my completed list but meh fuck it. :locked

Edit: I did it anyway lol. Took about 2 hours to get from 44-50, with maybe only a bit over half that time actually doing the runs. Did it with only double jump and no hook shot so I couldnt do max, but the x7 time (by jumping over destroyer and getting the big guy at the dock to the left) worked decently. But god that was boring. Thank god for beer and music while I did such a mundane task.

Edited by TheUglyCasanova

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide. I've put this achievements off for so long, and I just really wnat to get it. This guide should help me quite nicely. But as a rough estimate, how long do you think it would take to get from level 32 to 50?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Took me 3-4 hours.

Edited by Bman54

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After getting to around Lvl 33 I tried a few different methods but everything was taking too long. I believe this led me to find the fastest way to gain EXP. Even up to Lvl 49-50 this only takes about 10-15 mins for one level.

You simply need to start a new campaign on Insane and speedrun up to the point where you find Claire in a blue coloured room. I think because there is so much fresh map to explore and storyline/bosses (which I'm assuming count a lot more towards EXP than just regular kills) that this leads to your level shooting up.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i would actually jump up to the right and get the "Max combo" that someone described earlier in the thread. im almost done so i may just do this since i don't have the hookshot anymore.

also, you can run UNDER the last guy and he dies in one missile to the back, instead of having to shoot him a bunch of times. makes it just a touch quicker.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...