Stuck near end, need help. *SPOILERS*

It was pretty easy for me. You just walk very slowly towards her until she points the gun at you. Then put your cursor over her and press :xbut:. I don't know if the dialogue choices matter, but here I chose :bbut:. Now walk slowly again, stop at gun point, and choose dialogue option :xbut:. Walk again, stop, then choose dialogue option :bbut:. Walk slowly again and she should get grabbed by the walker above the stairs.

take your time when approaching. it looked like Lee took an extra step when i stopped moving the stick.

the option box will appear when when she points the gun, though I have noticed that dialogue options aren't always in the same place so Pressing B like above may not work all the time. I suggest picking the option that is non-aggressive to make her back up the stairs.

This part is REALLY starting to piss me off. I've been at it for about an hour now. I CREEP centimeter by cenitmeter, until she screams stop, points gun and she shoots me........WHAT THE HELL..........I want my $ Back

i'm currently at the same exact spot having the same exact problem. i dunno if i'd go as far as saying i want my money back, but it is a really annoying glitch which alot of people are experiencing, and some are able to actually get through it.. idk its annoying though

I was stuck on this part for ages but I realised moving the RS makes her shoot you

i can not touch my right stick at all, and just barely push on my left stick to move up to her, and SOMETIMES i can get past the very first one, but the second time i walk towards her she shoots me. i cant believe how rediculous this shit is, i even thought it might've been my controller making me move so i switched controllers, but nope it still does it.

i have no fucking clue on what to do, i'm bout to just stop playing it for now though if i dont get it soon.. cause its soo annoying

had the same problem for quite a while

did it just adventually work or something?

cause i've even tried to exit my game completely a few times, i went to the dashboard, fired the game back up, tried again. and it still did it. its so damn frustrating.

Edit: i just got it finally! i have no clue what i did so different to be honest haha.. but whatever i got through it, so if it happens to you, i suggest try to just not to get to annoyed by it, and just keep barely tapping that left stick and hope that the dialogue option appears for you each time.

Edited by Yourburntstar

How can anyone be stuck at that point.

Its so simple.

Walk til she shouts at u. Stop talk to her, wait til she backs up then repeat.

the only reason people were getting "stuck" at this spot is because for some the dialogue box sometimes wont pop up correctly hense the reason why so many people were wondering why they kept getting shot. its just a minor glitch they missed. and for some people it wont do it at all on the first try. so its just random thats how glitch's work.

I discovered a way of doing this almost perfectly everytime without that stupid bitch shooting you.

I was having the same trouble, walking forward, no dialog prompt and then shot.

Basically have the cursor lined up over Brenda and the hostage. No need to edge forward that slowly, but don't rush in. As soon as she says "get back" and points the gun at you, move the cursor with the RS fairly quickly all over the top half of Brenda and the hostage. This I found prompted the dialog box to come up.

It seems in my case that the cursor position is glitchy and may be key in getting the dialog prompt to come up.

Jusy remember to choose the less aggressive statement each time otherwise the bitch shoots you anyway!

This is really starting to piss me off. Nothing is popping up. This is stupid as all hell.

EDIT: I did what this guy did and it worked. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyI-4Z7lWQ8]TWD[/ame]

Edited by mattesty

• 2 weeks later...
I was having this problem too. Instead of holding the LS forward, I just flicked it up to take one step at a time. This worked perfectly for me and prevented any accidental moves.

My brother is having the same problem. I did not run into this but he solved it by gently flicking the left stick a notch at a time and it sadly worked lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Fianly! This took a few attempts! Nice and steady and don't press a think once she speaks then talk to her i was getting shot every time!

was stuck on this part to, finnaly figured it out! as soon as she moves to point the gun at you just dont press or hold any button/stick. move inch by inch and let go of the stick every time. it just needs a little patience but its fairly easy.

as soon as the bitch is done talking move your right stick and talk to her.

• 1 month later...