Whats your medal count?

tugboatman

Now got Gold on everything bar Tourneys, did Inferno with 18 faults, can't seem to improve past that.

You won't believe this...

I was trying to improve my faults on The Wreck (which is 8) and I got the the barrel jump at the end with 0 faults. Racked up all 8 again trying to get the the next ramp from the barrel. What. The. Hell.

You won't believe this...

I was trying to improve my faults on The Wreck (which is 8) and I got the the barrel jump at the end with 0 faults. Racked up all 8 again trying to get the the next ramp from the barrel. What. The. Hell.

That barrel jump on The wreck I can never do consistently, I either pass it straight away or sit there racking up faults. I think every extreme track has a spot which I'm just utterly inconsistant at, real pain when playing MP.

On a side note, now got Gold on all DLC tracks (except tourneys again).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'd be very surprised if Way of the Ninja wasn't your last platinum. Dark City can be a real pain too.

Thats what my mate Venomz keeps saying, but I find the only difficult part the 3 boxes, which I can take consistantly now. The wreck is my nemesis, the barrel jump gets so frustrating.

Then again Venomz is like the best Trials player ever so maybe I shouldn't be so confident. :p

• 1 month later...

Been trying to get platinum on the original Extreme tournament lately, few days ago I had an awesome run where I zero faulted the first 4 tracks and then started messing up on Dark City Run :( Got 17 faults in the end, but I think the 5 fault requirement for platinum is doable! The DLC extreme tournaments are something else though, 0 faults is pretty rough...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Past month or so I went back to the original tracks so I could improve times and faults. I ended up 0 faulting every tournament but the last, getting top 500 global ranking and golding every skill game. At 302/316 medals and around 530 total (damn those DLC skill games).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...