3 Black Star fast and easy

What is the fastest (and easiest) way to burn 20000 calories ? I think of a game glitch...

I searched a little on "this forum" and found two tricks for this. One is :

If you are wanting to get this achievement quicker you can either do one of the following, play the first game more as calories from that game count towards to the new game or do a 25 min class that tracks if your limbs are in line. When they are drop to the floor so you are just in sight of the kinect, then you will notice that the tracking goes insane and the game thinks you are moving very very fast and the calorie counter just ticks away, got 1500 in 25mins
And the second:

Crank the weight up, and shake a towel between your neck and your toes in marathon mode to burn 5,000+ calories/hour.
Edited by TheMacias

• 1 month later...

=>25 min class that tracks if your limbs are in line. When they are drop to the floor so you are just in sight of the kinect, then you will notice that the tracking goes insane and the game thinks you are moving very very fast and the calorie counter just ticks away, got 1500 in 25mins

Anyone knows precisely which class you have to choose?

Need some help, I have aoubt 40.000 cal and playing offline have worked just fine, but today the game won't let me sign in to my account when being offline, it just wants me to check my internet connection or continue without saving.

I have played the game twice before and it has worked fine but today for some reason it won't work, any idea?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
=>25 min class that tracks if your limbs are in line. When they are drop to the floor so you are just in sight of the kinect, then you will notice that the tracking goes insane and the game thinks you are moving very very fast and the calorie counter just ticks away, got 1500 in 25mins

Anyone knows precisely which class you have to choose?

Its Yoga but I cant seem to get the counter go faster than 1 every 1-2 seconds

did an update fix this?

Edited by raidenhardcore

• 1 year later...