Erton

Tron

hey, my gamertag is Erton, formally made in wales, and always Erton... i grew up in Cincinnati and got my BA in Computer Science Information Systems, i worked in Washington DC as a Network Admin for a while and am engaged to my college sweetheart.. i am 25...Akron is where i call home, just bought a new car (06 Civic with Navi, so sweet), new home, and a couple acres and do not have much money left to buy a new tv..:), ill add a pic of my setup someother time... engaged life really hampers your ability to game but i do play Halo 2 a lot still. I played soccer in high school, college and in the WISL in DC (semi pro) and now i work for a large lumber company as a network engineer...

in my spare time i enjoy playing with my dog, working on my property, sleeping, hanging with my woman and of course playing games...ill play anything but fighting games, they bore me.

lifes good and only getting better, hit me up with a friend request if you guys want to game...

things i hate: Trash Talkers (too old for that shit), Modders (it was cool once, once), Standbyers, and whiners,