• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the moment, looking for help with "Date Night", "Sacrificial Lamb", and "See me, stab me" achievements. I'll also help with any other zombies achievements as well.

Update: Just need Call of the Dead and Moon achievements too.

GT: jakben14

Edited by Jakben

Hello all

I have decided its time to finish up my zombie achievements (not that I had many done to start with :p)

I'm looking for 3 people for shangri la Easter egg as main priority and then all the others :D see not done many :(

I live in the UK so am on GMT time, I'm on everyday and sometimes during the night I am a noob at zombs so I will do my best to stay alive :D

If anyone is interested my GT: goranoneeye

Add me as a friend il know its for zombs see someone soon

Wonder if there was any kind person who loves to do the Easter egg on call of the dead. That would help me get essemble the cast co-op. done this solo but couldn't find anybody to complete it co-op with me. Please message me over XBL. Would be happen to help on any of the other Easter eggs as I have them all....

I still have 10 achievements left for Black Ops and would very much like to get them done with.

I still have to get Stuntman on Call of the Dead,

Blinded By the Fright and the Easter Egg for Shangri-La

and EVERYTHING on The Moon.

I'm willing to help with absolutely anything, but I'd very much like to knock out Call of the Dead and Shangri-La first if at all possible, I've had too many quitters and I'm tired of it.

Message me on Live at Metal Metallica, I'm on random times, but often.

Thank you!!

Can anyone in the UK please help me with the zombie achievements.... The collector, sacrificial lamb and see me, stab me, heal me. Will also be willing to do more and download the extra content. Message me or add me on live ;)

Gamertag: Louie Serene

Anybody out there up for this that haven't got those achievements? :confused:

You don't have to be in the UK I am on late some nights so the time difference will work ;)

Edited by dj trooper