Bitching Thread

Don't get me wrong, I would love the game if it didnt have so many freaking glitches and bugs, but how did Game Informer and xbox magazine worship this game and make it onto every staffs top 10 list. Did they play a version I didn't see. I hit so many glitches, and now that it reset my episode 3, 3 times now because of glitches on the train. I just can't play it a forth time again, which means ill never play epiode 4 and 5. Any ideas if these mags get paid to hype broken games

Why is it that on every game there's just ONE person experiencing horrible glitches? I feel lucky that I'm 99.9% glitch free on every game I play.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to have to agree with A Silent Circus here. I'm not really sure what everyone is raving about here. Sure it has a great story, but it ends there. I could read a book or watch a movie and get the same thing out of it. But I put that disc in my 360 tray expecting to play a game and instead I get more of an interactive movie than anything remotely close to amusing gameplay. This game was definitely way overhyped just because it carries the Walking Dead name.

I'm going to have to agree with A Silent Circus here. I'm not really sure what everyone is raving about here. Sure it has a great story, but it ends there. I could read a book or watch a movie and get the same thing out of it. But I put that disc in my 360 tray expecting to play a game and instead I get more of an interactive movie than anything remotely close to amusing gameplay. This game was definitely way overhyped just because it carries the Walking Dead name.

No hype here. Only seen the first episode and played the game first. It's the emotion that got me with this game like no other.

No hype here. Only seen the first episode and played the game first. It's the emotion that got me with this game like no other.

I agree with you completely. This game wasn't overhyped in the least, in my opinion. Everybody is raving about it so much because of it's gripping story. This game makes you sincerely care about the characters and the stories tied with them. I haven't experienced something as such from any other game ever in my life.

• 6 months later...

Loved the game - Had it completed and felt it was a great story driven game and cared about the characters and choices I made in the game.

Just started now playing 400 days. Playing Russells story first and got stuck in an infinite death loop. Not happy and not looking forward to season 2 if this is what is to come.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love this game, mainly for the story. The only "glitches" I've had is freezing, but I get that on other games as well so I put that as a system thing. The interaction between Lee and Clem at the end is truly heartbreaking!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

So this game is the free one for the second half of October I downloaded it for free. When THW was released the first episode was for free, too. Back then I downloaded episode 1 and completed the whole episode. This has been two years ago I guess and so I decide to start from the beginning because I didn't remember what I did at that time.

So yesterday I started playing episode 1 again and made it until Glenn has been brought back to the drugstore. After that I decided to turn off the game and the box because I had to work today. When I came home today and wanted to continue where I stopped yesterday there was no save game available! Okay, so I started episode 1 again ... and after one hour playing and being again there where I stopped yesterday I turned my console off again. Then I ate something and after that I wanted to continue again at Glenn's return to the drugstore. Guess what. There is no God d*** f*** save game again!

Is this game f*** kidding me?!

So I decide to check the internet and nope the game has no save feature or auto save function?!

This is literally totaly bullshit. Thanks Telltale Games for not having a patch two years after releasing a game to have a save option.