Research Notes Locations

Method

Follow this guide and you will receive

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1057/UPzTX-Q=.jpgA Secret Stitched Together 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Gathered all of the research notes in Amgarrak

Feel free to let me know if these descriptions are confusing or need more detail.

1 (Healing) - After entering the room with the blue cube for the first time, activate the switch. This will give everything a blueish tint. Now backtrack to the previous room and keep heading North to a previously blocked door. Open the door and defeat the enemies within. Open the locked chest here for a second Greater Tome of the Mortal Vessel. Now head back to the room with the cube and hit the switch again. This will turn everything back to normal. Go back to the room you just opened and got the tome from and open the other chest for the note.

2 (Fire) - Head back to the room with the cube and hit the switch to make the world blue again. Now backtrack through Amgarrak, picking up Brogan on the way, until you enter the Ancient Hall portion of the map. Here you will fight a Warped Watcher and two other enemies. Once they are defeated, Open the chest in the Northwest corner of the room in the recess for the note.

3 (Mechanics) - In the same room you are currently in, keep the world blue and turn around and head toward the Eastern wall that has three chests on it. The middle chest contains the note.

4 & 5 (Healing, Lightning) - When you reach the room Southwest of the entrance that contains the purple switch, activate it to make the world purple. Then backtrack to the Sunken Grotto portion of the map (Darions' journal is in the middle of this room) and open the door on the North side of the room. Once in the room, hit the switch and defeat a bunch of golems. After that, hit the switch to make the world green. The two chests in here (of the six) contain the notes.

6 (Mechanics) - After hitting the switch to make the world red, head over to the door that was previously blocked and head down the stairs (game will autosave). At the bottom of the stairs take a right and head all the way to a dead end with a chest. The final note is in the chest. The achievement should pop right away if this is your last note to collect.

Below is a video of the above mentioned notes made by bblnx

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwR1URtJqg]YouTube- Dragon Age : Golems of Amgarrak : A Secret Stitched Together Achievement Guide[/ame]

Edited by Method

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ! I made a video guide with your guide (the voices are in French, I can't change them...) :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwR1URtJqg]YouTube- Dragon Age : Golems of Amgarrak : A Secret Stitched Together Achievement Guide[/ame]

Edited by bblnx

• 3 weeks later...

"- When you reach the room Southwest of the entrance that contains the purple switch, activate it to make the world purple. Then backtrack to the Sunken Grotto portion of the map (Darions' journal is in the middle of this room) and open the door on the North side of the room. Once in the room, hit the switch and defeat a bunch of golems. After that, hit the switch to make the world green. The two chests in here (of the six)contain the notes."

I count only 5 chests. I am missing 1 note and I think one of these may be it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...