Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Clueless

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Easy Way Out 20 :gsicon:

In Ch 1, Ep 5 of Spartan Ops survived the enemy assault during the defense on Normal or harder.

This achievement is glitched! You can obtain it, but it´s weird!

It says to survive it, but i died 7 times (I´m not lame, but it was just boring for me), my teammates died 5,3 and 1 times. One of the sensors got destroyed but the second survived, and we got this cheevo, or atleast I, I don´t know if others got it because I didn´t ask them (they were random´s) - but I bet they got it too.

Edited by GeneralGranko

We all died on Heroic and still got it. I think you just need to complete the mission on Heroic. Edit: I read on TA it might have to do with not activating the orange buttons after the defense.

After reading this I also decided to give matchmaking a try for this achievement.

I also unlocked it - however everyone had at least one death, though both of the generators were both still running.

What Power Outage? 20

Completed Chapter 4, Episode 5 of Spartan Ops without losing a generator on Heroic or harder.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.

Don't lose a generator during Episode 5 'Memento Mori', Chapter 4 'The Cauldron Base' either Solo or Cooperatively.

Best to do Co-op with 4 players. There are 2 generators you must protect. A good method is to use both Warthogs (or the Mantis) that are at the start of the level. Use them to kill the enemies up until you reach the generators.

Position both Warthogs between or around each generator to protect the one that will be attacked (the side the covenant is dropped off on, that generator is usually attacked). There are also stationary turrets located above each generator if you need extra firepower.

Repeat if unsuccessful.

DON'T do this with 4! Do with only one more person. You'll have Mantis instead of warthogs and it will be incredibly easy.

DON'T do this with 4! Do with only one more person. You'll have Mantis instead of warthogs and it will be incredibly easy.

Yes, using a Mantis is really easy, we didn't even die on legendary and had a lot of fun (after we died like 50 teams each chapter before).

The spartan ops 5.1 Achievo was kinda glitchy for me. Played 4 player matchmaking, I didn't die (but my whole team did), but I didn't get it. One generator survived. We had a 3 sec black screen in the begining, maybe that ruined it. Or somebody pushed this button too early, I don't know. I'll have a try later, can't ne that difficult to achieve.

Updated the final achievements.

No Easy Way Out

Can only be obtained on Heroic+ (description is wrong)

You CAN die!

You will NOT unlock the achievement if you press the button before all the enemies are cleared.

You will NOT unlock the achievement if both terminals are destroyed.

This will unlock once you survive the FULL assault and at least one of the terminals is not destroyed. It should unlock once there are no more waves of Knights, Watchers, and Crawlers. Wait for it to unlock, and then you may press the button to activate and open the portal for the final jump.

Thanks for the clarification, some buds and I did this last night several different ways and it never unlocked. One friend did it solo Legendary, saved both terminals and it still didn't pop. When we all teamed up, we tried on Normal and on Heroic, one dude survived with no deaths, but still nothing.

I think there may have been an enemy hiding somewhere we missed before hitting the orange button.

Thanks for the clarification, some buds and I did this last night several different ways and it never unlocked. One friend did it solo Legendary, saved both terminals and it still didn't pop. When we all teamed up, we tried on Normal and on Heroic, one dude survived with no deaths, but still nothing.

I think there may have been an enemy hiding somewhere we missed before hitting the orange button.

Try playing it co-op with 4 randoms. Seems this is the way people are able to get it - making sure one objective survives, and all enemies are killed.

Good luck! ;)

the power outage achievement is preffereable on solo i don ei t on legendary as well and the mantis really sure is better than dumb-hogs on multiplayer cause they lack firepower and the reason i prefer the solo because i killed about 5 phantoms before reinforcements were deployed, that achievement is by far the easiest this week on solo, but for co op it depends whoever sucks or is good.. similar to the hacksaw mission one. Either way the defending both sensors on the 5th episode chptr 1 i prefer co op searching this week and the power outage, no co op i prefer solo cause it's easier but on heroic it's nastier than legendary cause some ai's can make some mistakes and errors than heroic.

Just got No Easy Way Out in a head-scratching way. I was playing on Legendary and hadn't yet activated the last button, but both terminals were destroyed, and the achievement popped with a single crawler left, still firing away at me.

Glitched in a good way?

Same thing happened to me. We both died around 5 times each. Both terminals were destroyed. It popped then he started talking about data from the terminals we saved. What ever I'll take it.

o for fucks sakes i just wanted to 1k it and sell it not even a week after being able to 1k the game they already have dlc coming out.....

i think ill say fuck it and stick to 1000/1000 for the coming halos god knows there going to beat this horse for years to come.

So I beat all the chapters in the 5 episodes but it still did not give me an achievement. What can I do because I really do not want to replay all of them. TT

Did you not read the solution in the very guide you are posting in? Oh, how silly of me, of course you did... :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14784 Dedicated to Crimson 80 :gsicon:

Completed all chapters in the first 5 episodes of Spartan Ops on any difficulty.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Can be obtained on Easy+.

Complete all 5 chapters within all the 5 Spartan Ops Episodes either Solo or Cooperatively for a total of 25 chapters.

Glitchy: This achievement can be glitchy and won't unlock for some.

The Fix: Replay a mission Solo (Easy is fine) and it should unlock.

If played solo, do one mission in co-op. If played in co-op, do one mission in solo. Or if done in solo, try playing a mission again solo.

I bolded it so you can't miss it. Have fun.

o for fucks sakes i just wanted to 1k it and sell it not even a week after being able to 1k the game they already have dlc coming out.....

i think ill say fuck it and stick to 1000/1000 for the coming halos god knows there going to beat this horse for years to come.

You could possibly wait for the War games map pass to go half price then buy it then.

Bros to the Close 20

Completed mission 4 without one preventable Marine death on Heroic or harder.

Campaign Mission 4 'Infinity' specific. Online not required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.

Use 'Mission Select' to after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

Easiest if done Cooperatively. There are a total of 6 UNSC Marines that must survive.

2 Marines - join you after your encounter with Commander Laskey.

4 Marines - are fighting Crawlers, Watchers, Knights at the base of a hill.

You can start at 'Rally Point Bravo' if you've completed the level already.

Use ranged weapons when you can to keep a distance between the Marines and the Promethean Crawlers, Knights and Watchers. If your Marines charge forward, try to keep yourself in front of your Marines to keep the enemy fire focused on you. You will want to take out any Promethean Knights, Watcher and Turrets ASAP from afar, they do the most damage vs your Marines. You will find turrets scattered throughout the area thereafter that are helpful when waiting for Cortana to unlock the hatch. Once she unlocks it, retrieve her chip and the achievement will unlock.

Note: If a Marine dies, you are able to 'Revert to Last Save' as much as you please, the achievement will still unlock. If you happen to get a save checkpoint while one is dead, you must restart the level (back to 'Rally Point Bravo')

Halo 4 - Bros To The Close Achievement Guide (Mission 4) - YouTube

Is this easier with 2 people or not?