Achievement Trading/Online Partners/Zombies Thread

Krazie

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting Up a boosting team for Blue Ribbon. It will take place on Tuesday 11/18/08 at approx. 12p.m. EST or until a group is formed.

The way it will work is:

1. 3 participants send me a PM or reply here stating your availibility.

2. We play through "Semper Fi" on Easy(will change if requested) normally going all out no stops pulled competitive the first time which then sets the order of who gets the Acheievement first-last.

3. We repeat "Semper Fi" 3 more times in the order of the previous match.

All holders of the Acheievment will hold back and let the next person rush through the level and only come into play when s/he needs a revival.

If all works out this should get done within an hour.

Team Roster:

1.)Sydanc1an

2.)SjF

3.)

4.)

Edited by Sydanc1an

I just got the "Rough Economy" Achievement.The easiest stage to get it on is Vendetta.When the airplanes pass over and Sgt Reznov tells you to shoot is where i got the Achievement.Let the tank roll up and when the platoon starts to run at you just shot one time and you will have it.

http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/pukkasupreme.gif

:uzi::uzi::uzi:

Dunno if this has already been said, but the easy way to get blue ribbon is to play either "Little Resistance" or "Blowtorch & Corkscrew," probably on Regular. Just make sure that you are the first one up the final ladder in "Little Resistance" to blow the hell out of the mortar pits and trucks-- it's worth 1000's of points. On "Blowtorch" let your teammates kill Japs while you run up and throw satchels in the 3 bunkers and you should clinch it.