Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need to get 2 of the online achievements. The Vendetta Begins & Five Keys. Anyone up to it? Let's get a lil list of 5 people who still need the achievement and then we can work out times to do it. Thanks.

Edited by Coojo78

Ok I've still been trying to get these online achievements done but have been running into flakey undependable gamers. I am creating a 5-8 person list so that we can grab these soon. I would rather have extras and help some additional players get the achievement rather than us end up short and not get it at all. As of right now the list goes like so.

1) Coojo78

2) CB7Tuner91

3)

4)

5)

Once we have the proper amount of people on the list, we can set up a good time to feast. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Got them already but still willing to help those that missed out.

Edited by Coojo78

Will some for the love of GOD help me finish this stupid ass game. I need the Five Keys achievement that requires 5 ppl. I've got 2 me and 1 more. I'm willing to help out with the other 2 as well. Thank u

Edit: Got them thanks everyone

Edited by packers4life12

I need help with the Five Keys achievement too. Please add me to the list. I can't find anyone when I look for a match. I tried at all hours of the day. I can usually be found after 9pm EST.

Got it. Thanks to everyone for their help

Edited by RallyV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...