Achievement Guide

yuyanami

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if this has been suggested anywhere else since im not reading 7 pages, but here it is.

Whoever wants to get this achievement "Starting a Riot" , I have a very easy solution...(if you dont have a partner).

First of all, if your like me & cant always have your "online co-op buddy" help you out, or just dont seem to have someone to do this with, i have the solution. First of all, get your 2nd controller out & load up another profile. Do some split screen action on Recruit & load up Mission 3 (the mission where you have to save Eisenhower).

1. Head up the hill with your profile & leave your 2nd player sitting down at the start, you dont need him yet. Once at the top of the hill, snipe the guy on the turret & kill whoever else is in your path, but leave everyone else alive. Move towards the building that the turrent is on top of, & you'll see a riot shield on the ground near the fork-lift or whatever it is. Go over to that barricade & wait there.. or wait behind the tent.

2. Grab your 2nd controller & run your other character up to where you are. Run over to the riot shield, pick it up & walk as close to the barricade that you can so it doesnt take any damage.

3. Grab your 1st player controller, & run up behind the '2nd player' to get in the 'riot shield mode'. You wont take any damage since they cant hit you, & your shield wont break since they cant shoot it. Simply adjust when you need to with 'player 2' & shoot everyone with your profile to get the achievement. Now since its at the start of mission 3, you just have to restart misson or check-point until it unlocks. You should honestly get at least 10-15 kills every time you do this.

Good luck

Thanks for the guide, and thank you JesusBread for the tips, helped me get the two overkills quickly :D .

Now I just need $1m achievement and the online ones (thats going to be difficult since I can't even get into a game and if I do it lasts 30secs then DCs lol).

Field Medic 30

Drag and heal your partner 25 times.

Heal your partner 25 times by holding the 'A' button when he's down. Training mission in Somalia does not count. You can also repeatedly shoot at him to bring him down (if you have the ammo) and then heal him to get this.

Easy way to do this and probablly the quickest way is in Miami I believe. There will be a part where you have to cut the power line crossing the small bridge will not kill you when you cross.

Anyways... kill all the enemies you see. Walk into the power line and your partner will heal you and the power will be off. Now have him follow you onto the middle where the power line is and then have him hold position. Walk over to the breaker (should be highlighted on your GPS) and turn it on. This will take him down instantly. Go heal him and have him keep holding position on the power line and just repeat until you have the achievement. You might have to walk him over it once or twice (I did), but I got this achievement in about 10 mins doing this.

Darn, wish I read this earlier. I spent a good half hour unloading clip after clip on Rios then healing him :p

Easy way to do this and probablly the quickest way is in Miami I believe. There will be a part where you have to cut the power line crossing the small bridge will not kill you when you cross.

Anyways... kill all the enemies you see. Walk into the power line and your partner will heal you and the power will be off. Now have him follow you onto the middle where the power line is and then have him hold position. Walk over to the breaker (should be highlighted on your GPS) and turn it on. This will take him down instantly. Go heal him and have him keep holding position on the power line and just repeat until you have the achievement. You might have to walk him over it once or twice (I did), but I got this achievement in about 10 mins doing this.

Has anybody got the Retirements Saving ach yet? I have looked at ppls gamercards and haven't seen one. also, it says i have $0 when i look at my leaderboards although, I played and finished a few games and earned at least 1mil on each... ~_-

It is achievable. Someone here has it. Check the site leaderboards for this game. Takes a while and then with the disconnect probs could take longer.

Yuyanami, I just wanted to point out that a very good spot to obtain the Stonewall achievement is on the afghanistan level,where you start to manuever through the halls filled with gas.The beginning of this is a checkpoint,and a shield lays against the wall to the left.You can go ahead killing 5-6 guys having your p hold position,than let the remainder kill you,rinse and repeat.this would also be a good place to get the 50 kills in coop shield.

Another way to get this early on is in afghanistan. In the room with the first missile, there's a turret. Put your AI partner on passive hold ground in front of the turret, shoot him with it, heal him. Repeat till achievement unlocks. Ought to be done in about the same time.

On the weapon achievements when your in training, should you restart for checkpoint when the enemies run out or finish the training then quit out. I was wondering because idk if it records the kills if u restart the training.

Yea it works. Not sure if the "restart from checkpoint" method does, but I know for me I got a few by killing off the guards with the diff. type weapons it starts u out with. also on that same note, you can get the SMG kills by switching secondaries with your partner.

So as a recap, you can get the Assault Rifle, Handgun, Sniper, and SMG achiev kills all in the opening training lvl. The spawns are about 150 soldiers.