Does anyone play the DLC?

Doc Lolly

I just picked this game up again because I want to give it an honest go, I grabbed all of the DLC in the Spring Sale since it was only four bucks. Can I play this stuff (multiplayer modes) by myself or do you have to have other players present to start it?

Yes you need other players, the modes are competitive versus.

Thanks for the reply! For $4.50 I just bought it on impulse. Is it any fun?

Sort of hit and miss. I found Onslaught and Survivors Deathmatch to be fun, Predator was kind of meh and Team Survivors was a nightmare to me.

If nothing else it's a good value for achievements :p

If you wanna play any shoot me a message, these things are always more fun in friendly matches.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I may be one of 4 people that really got into this game for what it was. I'm currently offline but I know when I get internet back at my place RE6 will be a multiplayer experience I want. The game modes seem interesting, especially Agent Hunt... But I'm worried that online community may not last.

Sort of hit and miss. I found Onslaught and Survivors Deathmatch to be fun, Predator was kind of meh and Team Survivors was a nightmare to me.

I thought Predator mode was a ton of fun. Beating up Ustanak with my fists as Jake is pretty badass. Onslaught is a ton of fun. Survivors I tend to avoid because you got teams on there that memorize locations of better weapons and just spank you with them. You can add me sometime, I could certainly pump new life into this DLC. GT: Blackhalo Minty