hi all, I am missing 2 of the intel on the campaign. when i go to the location of these intel they are not there... they dont seem to exist, but the 2 i am missing i can remember picking up the intel the first time through the campaign, which was offline as i got the game early so decided to play offline to be on the safe side. got the latest updates for the game and still no fix, i have not entered that 3 arc cheat thing to unlock everything. jus seems like CoD 4 for me all over again any help on this matter would make you the most amazing person in the world! :)

wow.. this is the first i've heard of anything like this.. i'm happy to say it hasn't happened to me at all..

only solution i can think of would be:

1. copy (not move) your save file to a flash drive or external memory unit.

2. delete the data off your HDD.

3. disconnect external memory unit.

4. go back in and get ALL the intels in a new save file for the achievement.

6. delete new save file now that you've got the achievement. move old save file back onto HDD.

so.. at least you would get the achievement..

thats really all i can offer.

wow.. this is the first i've heard of anything like this.. i'm happy to say it hasn't happened to me at all..

6. delete new save file now that you've got the achievement. move old save file back onto HDD.

I don't think that will work. A couple weeks ago, my hard drive died, yet after recovering my account to a memory unit, it still showed I had all intel, and I had all missions available, even though there was no save what so ever on the memory unit, just my gamertag. I also did the 3arc intel cheat on a differnt profile, (with a new hard drive), and then recovered only the profile to a memory unit, without the hard drive in, and the intel were not in their locations.

you got the game early, you played offline to be safe, and you are now posting about the intels? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
How does this contribute to the thread?

I never thought of that. I'll try this and hopefully it'll work because I have 1135/1150

I don't think that will work. A couple weeks ago, my hard drive died, yet after recovering my account to a memory unit, it still showed I had all intel, and I had all missions available, even though there was no save what so ever on the memory unit, just my gamertag. I also did the 3arc intel cheat on a differnt profile, (with a new hard drive), and then recovered only the profile to a memory unit, without the hard drive in, and the intel were not in their locations.?

this isn't recovering a save file, this is for creating a new one. recovering wouldn't change anything. starting a new save file would reset it to zero. he would need to get all of them again, but it would make him able to get them all.

this isn't recovering a save file, this is for creating a new one. recovering wouldn't change anything. starting a new save file would reset it to zero. he would need to get all of them again, but it would make him able to get them all.

I didn't recover a save file, just my gamertag. I lost my save when my hard drive died.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the tips... and sorry for the late reply i totally forgot i posted this and gave up trying to find a solution. but what i didnt mention was that i totally deleted my save, cleared my hard drive cache. i then went on the game, i still had all levels unlocked and all intel i picked up. the data must be saved on treyarch's servers. cod seems to love screwing me over with intel... Meh.

Edited by TruebornEdsters

So my friend did the 3arc thing in the computer before he grabbed all the intel and it says he has all the intel, but no achievement. Is there somehow a way he can reset it?

The only way I know of getting the intel after the 3arc cheat is by deleting your saves and starting off fresh. If he beat the game on veteran, just play it through on recruit.

im in the same situation dudes, fucking CoD pisses me off one way or another, i did NOT cheat for the intel, yet the stupid game is saying 3/3 for ALL levels, when i havent done it, not got the acheivement and again, i'll stress, NOT cheated.

i have thought of a possible solution, if it works i'll let you know.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

starting a new game won't fix the problem, so people should stop suggesting it.

I collected maybe 12 pieces of intel yet the screen says I have 3/3 on every map.

I deleted my savegame cleared my cache and pulled out the ethernetcable and it still says 3/3.

.................really?

I'm guessing you guys are SOL unless Treyarch do something about it, which I doubt. I never got a glitch for it on three different accounts. . maybe lucky? But I didn't know CoD 4 had the glitch also. . .

My only guess would be, to make sure and check every mission to see if you have all the intels. . which most might have done but some could miss something. . i.e it says 2/3 but you read it as 3/3.

Idk, good luck to those with is this "glitch."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you delete everything related to cod bo, clear your systemdrive and disconnect from live how can your intel data still be there anyone? I really don't understand.

Anyway I read somewhere that using a different disc would help but I don't see why, I don't think it's worth buying the game twice for but maybe someone out there that has a friend with a copy can try if it works.

• 2 months later...
If you delete everything related to cod bo, clear your systemdrive and disconnect from live how can your intel data still be there anyone? I really don't understand.

Anyway I read somewhere that using a different disc would help but I don't see why, I don't think it's worth buying the game twice for but maybe someone out there that has a friend with a copy can try if it works.

also will borrow a copy of the game from a friend and see if that works i will let you know.