This achievement glitched for me as well, and I didn't use the cheat either....

I finally got around to going back to the campaign and finishing it, so I don't mind resetting my Black Ops cache data, but can anybody confirm that it will actually work? Will I have to stay offline when I start it again?

I might not bother if nobody can confirm these things, or I may eventually get around to trying it out on my own, but it's not going to happen today. This unfortunate glitch has put me back into a Gears of War attitude.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone confirm the previous method will work? The one about having your profile on a memory unit and removing and putting it back in after it loads. If so that would be great.

My finance and I, were playing just a bit ago, he did a mission after me and after he picked up the first intel he remembered that he forgot a challenge and started over. He checked for that intel again and it wasn't there, picked up the other 2 and now it says he only has 2/3.

I've collected all Intel for every level. that is all except for judgment day. I've gone through several times to double check that i didn't miss any. I looked at game guides, nothing. i'll try the new disk, hesitant of erasing the game i have 115 challenges complete. any suggestions?