Achievement Discussion

I was finally able to get 82 souls on the Port Royal level in the enclosed area with the bar tender against the marines and the commander in the blue suit. I would rev up my special ability bar to 1/4 and then do the special move on one of the regular marines, keeping in mind that I choose the button circled in red. Once I got a skull, I'd lure them up on the balcony area and then drop down to activate the green sword while they ran back down the stairs. I'd then slash away being certain not to kill the commander in blue. Do not die, or you'll have to start over. I got about 10 more souls on the large enclosed area at the end where you raise the gates and pull levers.

I got as many souls as I could on all the other stages so I wouldn't have to get so many on this stage, but I kept going just to be safe. I highly recommend the Port Royal stage as the easiest to get the souls.

As for the Prison Fortress chest, mine had the skulls there when I replayed the level.

(Why is there a stupid "Analogue" gamer tag window on my post? and I am currently #100 in total notoriety for this game.)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any tips on the duelling? This POS game is annoying to say the least. LOL, I'm doing 3 duels in a row on this level; there is no God.

Just sit back and wait for them to attack you, then once they do, unleash with three or four up down up down attacks. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it. It's been a while since I've played it, but I do remember how I was able to do it. And sorry, God won't help you here ^.^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

okay this question may seem old but I need help on getting the Calypso piece in Sea Battle level were you have to get it from Jericho and my problem is to get the rum from the wall grabbers in the second last room before the stairs and you have to slash him to get the rum, right?

Well the trouble is I've kept slashing him all the times and no rum came out from him and yes I did talked to Jericho in his cell yet I totaled up the number of wall grabbers in this level, 1st at the upper level of the curved stair near the ladder, 2nd is at the lower level near the curved stair, 3rd is after the huge cell room before the stairs, 4th is after the stairs from 3rd near the cannon, the 5th which is the one near the stair before the last room (which is the one with the rum) and the last one is at the room before exiting to the deck.

Now I don't know why the rum from the 5th one I mention did not pop out, so was there something that I miss out or make any mistakes, or is this suppose to be a glitch cuz I haven't update the game yet.

• 5 months later...