Stuntman Achievement

SparkaieWhyRfc1

What map do you do this on because every jump i've hit so far the cheevo hasn't popped

Hey that achievement very easy and it did poped up when I played tournament so race track I did in video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmSwO3DxSZU]YouTube - Nail'd Walkthrough Episode 3 - Ride 'Em[/ame]

So when you watch video in begin of race you see high jump and make sure you have enough boost to fast and when jump just brake a bit make slow while jump so when jump make sure go through ring you see but someone play in that video he not did through ring but I did got achievement when I through that ring with fast boost speed before jump and slow a bit for brake while jump and through ring once through ring make sure you move LEFT Stick forward bit more make move forward more to land and hopeful you get achievement pop up but achievement pop might take few secs to pop for me when land then about 5 secs achievement pop :D

Hope video help you to know which race track I did so try that track if achievement not pop just keep try your best that track only more higher then other tracks because that higher jump in that track part of achievement :)

Good luck mate, if still trouble you can message me on xbox 360 or tell me here either cheers

Edited by cheevo360