Playthrough choices, Ep. 2 *SPOILERS*

Chopped David's leg didn't know there was another way at the time

Let that other guy kill

Helped Kenny to kill Larry (hated Larry and I would have murdered the guy any chance they gave me)

Killed both the borthers because in real life I would so they wouldn't come back seeking revenge. It did irk me that you kill the one by a rake through the chest. You know you gotta mess up their brains so they don't come back. At the time for all he knew they might be able to take the farm and live there.

Stole food drom the car. Maybe they should have left a note if they were coming back.

I also didn't pick sides between the Kenny/Lilly fight but that has no changed after we killed Larry and how she acted during my fight with one of those brothers. She is now on my bitch list and I will just be mean as hell to hear from that point on.

I didn't care for Kenny this episode but I really didn't care for Lilly.

Edit: Also I read that if you kill both St. John brothers that Lily stays behind. Is that true?

Not in my game but I saved the woman in the first episode and not sure since I killed larry if that is why she didn't leave.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- In the first episode, I didn't try to save Duck those two times so this episode I really tried to gain Kenny's trust back.

- I chopped off the guys leg. I didn't see the other way otherwise I would have done it.

- I gave food to Mark, Clementine, Carley but she didn't want it, then tried Kenny but he said to give it to Duck so I did, and then Kenny took the food I gave him.

- Didn't shoot Jolene as I was waiting to find out more about why she had Clem's hat.

- I helped kill Larry.

- Killed both brothers but regret killing the second one in front of everybody. That whole fight and kill scene was badass though.

- Stole the food from the car and justified it to Clem by saying we're not as bad as the bandits.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

1. Chopped David's legs off - I and 89% of players chose this.

2.Shot Jolene- I and 89% of players had Danny shoot her.

3. Helped kill Larry - I and 64% of players didn't help.

4. Killed both Saint John brothers - I and 81% of players didn't kill both.

5. Stole food from the car - I and 55% of players stole food.

I'm just wondering, is there a way to get the guy outta the trap without chopping his leg off, like almost everyone I gave him the axe, but I went straight to choppin without trying anything else

Don't think so. I tried using the axe to cut the chain, but Mark told me that it was no use as the chain was like the kind they used back at the military base.

The only options are to leave him to die or chop his leg off.

Don't think so. I tried using the axe to cut the chain, but Mark told me that it was no use as the chain was like the kind they used back at the military base.

The only options are to leave him to die or chop his leg off.

Well I figured as much, I was just asking because in one of the screenshots that was posted today Mark was carrying a guy and he still had both legs

Well I figured as much, I was just asking because in one of the screenshots that was posted today Mark was carrying a guy and he still had both legs

Yeah that's the other guy (forgot his name) of the group who gets eaten if you save the coach.

If you don't end up saving the coach you take him, after he's been wounded, to the motor inn.

I left the guy in the woods to die. The way I saw it our group was borderline starving and we didn't need more mouths to feed plus with a messy amputation and no real medic meant I would have doomed him to a slow death anyway.

I fed Clementine cause I got to look out for my adopted child, I fed Kenny's kid but only because Kenny wouldn't eat unless I fed his brat first, I fed Kenny because he's the man with the wheels and he is more or less my biggest supporter in the group, finally I fed myself because a mans gotta eat right?

I didn't want the crazy lady in the woods to die and was trying to talk her down when Mr. crazy pants deliverance shot her in the head. I was hoping she would share some info on the farm because right from the start those two creeped me out and I knew something was wrong. I didn't even want to go to the farm but everyone was being a bunch of cry babies and voted to go. Great job team...those deaths are your fault.

In the meat locker I found myself chuckling when that giant pain in the ass keeled over. I didn't hesitate to side with my bro Kenny to smash that fuckers head in with a salt lick. I would have gladly offed Lily too right there if the game would have let me. I just know she's going to become a problem later.

In the barn I pitched forked the shit out of that cannibal monster.

I would have gladly finished punching Andy's head into a meat paste but I figured it best to walk away what with the entire group standing and watching. It was good to see that he was eaten alive by walkers.

Hell yeah I took the food. That wasn't a hard choice to make at all...abandoned car stocked supplies and no one in sight. I couldn't believe how whiny and uppity the group was being about it. Boo Hoo it we can't steal it...shut your mouths...do you wanna eat or starve? Why not just commit suicide? The zombie apocalypse is no place for a conscience.

*Personal notes

1. Left the Mr. Parker for the walkers, yummy. Shot Travis, took him and Ben with us.

*[Chopping his leg off and bringing a cripple back to the camp doesn't make much sense to me. He's gonna die anyway.]

- Gave the food to Duck & Clementine, Kenny & Lilly. Yeah a real gentlemen.

2. Didn't shoot Jolene, let Danny do the job.

*[but I swear I was 5 seconds away to do it haha. Just wanted to see the outcome. I wanted more information]

3. Sided with Kenny and killed this old bastard. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!

*[This old guys was getting on my nerves anyway, I had no 2nd thoughts. Sick & tired of his complaints.]

4. Killed Danny & Andy cold blooded.

*[That's the straight up punishment for cannibalism.]

5. Took the food.

*[We need to survive and there is no room for bad conscience.]

I:

Chopped off David's leg.

Didn't shoot Jolene.

Didn't help Kenny kill Larry.

Didn't kill either of the St. John's Brothers.

Didn't steal food supplies from the car.

I like the character progression in Episode 2. Kenny's mood just keeps getting more darker, I'm starting to lose my respect for him. I'd rather he head out to sea or something with his family and just leave the group, as he's causing unnecessary problems. Lilly was always stubborn, but I guess she was just trying to take care of her dad. I'll see how she turns out in the next episode. Ben is alright, he seems like a nice kid. The more exposed he becomes to the group, the tougher he'll become, and I think he will prove to be useful. My primary concerns are Clementine and Carley, mainly since they're both nice to me and are morally straight. Carley's a nice shot and is cautious, which I also like. Hopefully there will be more action with her in The Long Road Ahead.

I ended up doing the following :

- Chopped off the leg (thought that was about the best way to get him outta there no?)

- Got danny to shoot Jolene

- Killed Larry myself due to Ben telling us about people turning without bites.

- Left both brothers to suffer

- Stole the food from the car (well who doesn't love free food and supplies in a zombie apocolypse)

I'm guessing if you don't find the camcorder at Jolene's camp you still end up with it somehow?

I think you have to find it to be able to check the tent. It can appear in different spots though which means she places it there herself for you to find it...

I think you have to find it to be able to check the tent. It can appear in different spots though which means she places it there herself for you to find it...

or the game just wants to make sure you look all over, considering she came awful close to either shooting you in the head or the balls i don't quite think she intended to be your pal and give you gifts.

and one more thing that annoyed me, multiple people in the gang said how awful it would be to take from the car at the end, yet when i decided not to do it they all dove right in like Scrooge McDuck in his money bin....hypocryitical bastards

My choices:

Chopped David's leg off - It was that or leave him to die, didn't see a choice.

Had Danny shoot Jolene - Well technically he shot her while I was still trying to calm her down.

Helped kill Larry - I kinda figured not doing so would have cost us more, plus I've sided with Kenny on most things.

Killed Danny, but left Andy for the Walkers - Would have liked to have killed him, but I wanted to get the rest of the group out of there before we where caught by the Walkers.

Stole food from the car - It's a dog eat dog, or rather man eat man, world. We do what we need to survive, there didn't appear to be any sign of people around and we needed food. I'm not gonna go as far as the St. John brothers, but can't pass on an easy win like that.

At first I wanted to help everyone I could, but this episode...It kinda made me understand the lengths you need to go to if you want to survive. You can't just sit back and "hope" something turns out OK, you have to make sure, and if that means upsetting people then I guess they'll have to be upset, if I hadn't killed Larry, he could have come back and killed Lee or Clem or Kenny or even Lilly, knowing I stopped that from happening makes Larry's death not effect me at all.

Also, perhaps this is just me, but did anyone else think that maybe Jolene was Clem's Mom? I mean she took her hat, and was filming her, and also did look quite a bit like her.

Edited by Lord Montymort

Also, perhaps this is just me, but did anyone else think that maybe Jolene was Clem's Mom? I mean she took her hat, and was filming her, and also did look quite a bit like her.

The thought had crossed my mind to begin with, however Clementine's mom was called Diana and she had a different accent (from the answering machine in episode 1). I guess she was just a crazy woman being all crazy and that.

The thought had crossed my mind to begin with, however Clementine's mom was called Diana and she had a different accent (from the answering machine in episode 1). I guess she was just a crazy woman being all crazy and that.

Yeah, you're right, I remember now. Still it's interesting/strange that they would make someone who was "watching" Clementine, look so much like her.

Chopped off the leg, thought i can save him

Fed Clementine, Duck, Lilly, and Mark (gonna miss him)

Tried not to shoot Jolene, other guy shot her

Thought I can save Larry

Didnt kill either of the brothers

Stole food from the car

1. Chopped off the David's leg

2. Fed Mike (thought he will be new permanent character), Larry (tried to cool down the discord between him and Lee; though the main aim is to get closer to Lilly :p), then Clem (a good kid, not stupid as that little bitch from TV Series Season 2), then I tried to feed Carley (trying to get closer with her too:p), but she said that the last food piece is for me or Clem... So I fed Duck, though I didn't want to get any closer to Kenny's family, as I wanted to balance my relationships.

3. Wanted to shoot Jolene from the beginning (dangerous mad bitch), but pressed the view button as I'm trying to check all the shortcut options. So Danny shot her.

4. Tried to save Larry. ... But Kenny killed him, that stupid bastard.

5. Stabbed Danny with pitchforks

6. Didn't kill Andy as I was Impressed with that 'Kill or leave' scene and thought about the consequences.

7. Didn't loot the car because I remember how bad deeds affect the children in the WD series.