Don't buy this game

The guys making valid points and all you lot are doing is pissing in the wind because you paid for a game that is clearly fucked.

I dont want to spin on my head 3 times while doing a 3 step dance for my games to work , they should just work. Thanks OP for warning me, im not even going to drop 69p on the thing.

The guys making valid points and all you lot are doing is pissing in the wind because you paid for a game that is clearly fucked.

I dont want to spin on my head 3 times while doing a 3 step dance for my games to work , they should just work. Thanks OP for warning me, im not even going to drop 69p on the thing.

Surely though if you read the whole thread you would see that the base game (the one currently available for 69p) works, its just when you download the DLC you have to jump through hoops.

Seeing as the DLC isn't even on offer at the mo im just gonna grab the base game while its ultra cheap :)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had any issues with the game. There is also a news post in game that the gold issue has been fixed as of title update 5. I have downloaded all of the compatibility packs but none of the guardians yet. I am waiting to get a feel for the game before I decide if I am going to play it enough to get dlc guardians.

I haven't had any issues with the game. There is also a news post in game that the gold issue has been fixed as of title update 5. I have downloaded all of the compatibility packs but none of the guardians yet. I am waiting to get a feel for the game before I decide if I am going to play it enough to get dlc guardians.

Do not let your guard down :p

The Gold Mode bug is by no means fixed, that update was supposed to fix it, but it did not, so alas, if you do download DLC, you will still have to use the workarounds unfortunately :(

That said, it really does only take seconds to perform, don't let it put you off! The Great Goblin is hilarious! :D

And many of the other guardians are pretty fun to play as

• 2 months later...