Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Thought I would post this here to see if I can help anyone trying to get the survive to certain wave on a certain map achievements. I completed most of these achievements with a friend who had already gotten all these achievements and when I transferred my account to his xbox to do some spilt screen I glitched the rest of the achievements that he had I don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them but it was a nice supprise for me:dance:

I would like to join a crew who is willing to work toward the ''Veteran Gear'' achievement by the ''King of the hill'' boosting method.

This is a discussion thread not a boosting session thread or co-op thread.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm still working on majority of the horde achievements,the annex one, the guardian one, and I need to get the campaign on insane( preferably via the glitch). Any help would be greatly appreciated and I would be happy to return the favour.

Thanks

Game tag : xxJeffyBxx

• 3 weeks later...

Can anybody explain the Social Xbox Live Horde mode?

When i select this option and jump into someones game, the difficulty level is casual to hardcore. However, whenever I select this option and there are no games available and I must host a game, the difficulty is insane and it makes it really annoying to get it going in hope of others joining. How can I get an easier difficulty on social xbox live horde?

Also, I'm looking for help with achievements. I've posted my list on the boosting threads. Just add me

xxJeffyBxx

• 1 month later...