Achievement Guide & Roadmap

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize it's not a very tough achievement, but for the "Just a Box", it's very easy to get solo on Airstrip as there are only 4 enemies in the first wave to kill. Shoot the guy in the window up top, shoot the stationary guard at the left of the building, throw a sensor inside, 1 guard will come outside, shoot him, then kill the last one. It takes about 2 minutes and with the pattern I listed, it's a sure-fire way to get it and there's less chance of them discovering bodies.

Here's a solution for the "Doing Work" Achievement. I posted this on TA as well.

There are 2 ways to do this:

1. If you have done your wave 1-50 simply load wave 50 and wait in the HQ for the guys to come in. Keep killing them as they come to you but watch out for the gun trucks if possible. If you die simply select restart from that wave and continue. ALL kills are logged even if you die and don't complete the wave. I didn't bother picking up weapons or nades as its mostly invisible guys who can be easily killed using melee attacks (x).

2. Keep replaying wave 1-5 and restart. This takes a lot longer than #1 but if you have not completed all 50 waves yet , this is your only option.

I don't recommend doing the 1000 kills on co-op as it takes longer since several people are fighting over the kills. Good Luck !

Here's a solution for the "Doing Work" Achievement. I posted this on TA as well.

There are 2 ways to do this:

1. If you have done your wave 1-50 simply load wave 50 and wait in the HQ for the guys to come in. Keep killing them as they come to you but watch out for the gun trucks if possible. If you die simply select restart from that wave and continue. ALL kills are logged even if you die and don't complete the wave. I didn't bother picking up weapons or nades as its mostly invisible guys who can be easily killed using melee attacks (x).

2. Keep replaying wave 1-5 and restart. This takes a lot longer than #1 but if you have not completed all 50 waves yet , this is your only option.

I don't recommend doing the 1000 kills on co-op as it takes longer since several people are fighting over the kills. Good Luck !

Hey thanks for your this info Red Cooley. I will add this to my guide. :)

What map would you suggest is best to do all 50 waves on ?

Hey thanks for your this info Red Cooley. I will add this to my guide. :)

What map would you suggest is best to do all 50 waves on ?

I peronally think the first map is the easiest, as they just wonder on in to your HQ so you can melee them all. I did this with a buddy, tried doing it "As it should be" and took ages to get to 30, did 31-50 really easy once we figured this out. He would equip an LMG (For piercing and vehicles) and I a sniper (For the opposing Snipers/Rocketers).

I peronally think the first map is the easiest, as they just wonder on in to your HQ so you can melee them all. I did this with a buddy, tried doing it "As it should be" and took ages to get to 30, did 31-50 really easy once we figured this out. He would equip an LMG (For piercing and vehicles) and I a sniper (For the opposing Snipers/Rocketers).

So the first map is best to do all 50 waves on & get your 1000 kills. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone clarify for certain whether you can get the Tour of Duty achieves in Quickplay or whether you have to be in a Squad game ?

I have seen a comment in this thread saying you must be in Squad but other threads dont mention it. I have played a lot of matches now and won a few but none of the Tour achieves have popped and i think i must have played and won some of the maps groups three times but nothing yet. i only play quickplay - dont have any friends with the game and im not sure whether to continue and start noting my wins or give up as i doubt i will ever get a squad :-( lol.

Can anyone clarify for certain whether you can get the Tour of Duty achieves in Quickplay or whether you have to be in a Squad game ?

I have seen a comment in this thread saying you must be in Squad but other threads dont mention it. I have played a lot of matches now and won a few but none of the Tour achieves have popped and i think i must have played and won some of the maps groups three times but nothing yet. i only play quickplay - dont have any friends with the game and im not sure whether to continue and start noting my wins or give up as i doubt i will ever get a squad :-( lol.

You don't need to be in a squad match. If you join a match in progress it doesn't count towards the achievement. Also it may not count if the host leaves during the match not sure though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

See Anything You Can Do... achievement for more details.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1349/5-8R4ts=.jpgAnything You Can Do... 20G

Complete a Daily Friend Challenge through all return fire volleys

Beat a friends challenge 5 times.

For this you need to beat a friends challenge under the Challenge menu. You will have to accept the challenge for it to count. Once you have beaten the Challenge given, go back to the Challenge menu and send the challenge back to your friend. Your friend will need to beat the challenge that was sent to them, and then they send it back to you. Each of you will need to do this 5 times and you have 24 hours to complete the first four, and the fifth on is 2 hours to complete. I would suggest deleting the friends you have and only keep one, that you and him/her can just get each others challenges. Also if you get challenges like, exp. kill 2 enemies with melee, don't go around killing 20 enemies with melee. Just get 3 kills so its easier to complete.

NOTE: That the player to complete the 5th challenge (500xp reward) will be the only one getting the achievement. So make sure the player who is going for the achievement finishes the 5th challenge. Also beating your own personal best also counts towards ...I Can Do Better.

BOOSTING METHOD: Have just 8 friends on your list with the game. Create 2 different squads, with 4 people in each. Go into a Squad match and search Decoy (3 rounds, 10 minutes each = 30min game mode) together. If one squad gets an empty lobby, back out and search for that empty lobby. Once both squads are in the same lobby you can do the challenges & volleys much easier, since all 8 of you are on each others friends list. Doing the fire volleys will also count towards your ...I Can Do Better achievement. This method also works to boost any of the other online/squad achievements, not just the challenges.

I just wanted a clarification on this....

So, in total, you need to do 10 challenges between you?

(Actually, probably 9 if only you need to get the achievement...)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Not sure why your having a problem reading the achievements. Everyone else seem to be reading them fine. But Ive changed the dark red text already into all black. And its formatted fine, Ive listed all the achievements under categories which makes it easier to find the specific achievement your looking for. For Good Enough & Qualified, maybe those things don't affect the GS, but it hasn't been truly confirmed. Ive been playing and following those tips and ive been score in the high 80%. But its good to keep those tips in mind.

It's been awhile since I've checked the guide out, but what ever changes you've made to the format have made it much more legible (for me at least). Thank you. And I stand by my points on achieving 80% GS :p