Halo waypoint unlocks

Caramel Cardinal

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
So is this all the codes now? Can we be expecting any more?

in theroy yes, but theres am extra symbol out there that fits none of the codes, whether it was meant to be used and never was or whether it's a teaser at yet more to come is unknow, personally hopeing for more with next half of sparten ops and the next 2 map packs :)

sorry forgot to update this

2 new codes found they are raider dstt torso awarding armour and 7500xp and curious code awarding 20000 xp

http://static.wix.com/media/4953e3_559edd746d61f244bffe42992e0f6cb6.jpg_srz_560_1985_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Okay, the DSTT Torso awards 7500XP, what about the DSTT Helmet?

Just unlocked the helmet, the raider distort emblem and it banks you 25,000 xp, but the code also unlocks the 1k club emblem and another 15,000 xp!

I just literally reached SR 130 and then put this code in. That 40,000 xp could have come in handy earlier.. :facepalm

I just literally reached SR 130 and then put this code in. That 40,000 xp could have come in handy earlier.. :facepalm

I guess there are a few good things about being slower in multiplayer. I'm only SR-36 so as you pointed out maybe I should focus on unlocking these before I max out in about 3 years.....

hey guys

i know you already got the list with all the glyph codes. i made a short video of them and some glyphs for those who are interested in some glyph locations in war game and spartan ops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFs1xdJpKH8]All Halo 4 glyph Codes - more than 50000 XP - YouTube[/ame]

For the CEA I've gotten all the terminals but no alpha? Can anyone shed any light on this?

I have the same question. I have everything from HA: CE and every time I put the code in it just goes red? Am I doing something wrong? All the other terminal ones (from Halo 4) worked fine but they are a full 10 symbols where the CE ones are only 5?

I have the same question. I have everything from HA: CE and every time I put the code in it just goes red? Am I doing something wrong? All the other terminal ones (from Halo 4) worked fine but they are a full 10 symbols where the CE ones are only 5?

I think you have to enter them from the Waypoint app on your console. I don't think it works by entering the codes on halowaypoint.com.

Can anyone confirm this?

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

I think you have to enter them from the Waypoint app on your console. I don't think it works by entering the codes on halowaypoint.com.

Can anyone confirm this?

I am entering them on my console. Don't think I have ever actually been to the waypoint website (when I am not playing it I am not that invested in any game). Just curious if it matters that they are 5 digit vs 10 digit codes. Also, I "think" I have entered those somewhere else in the past? Like in Reach or something? Does that matter?

Yeah it does. It's a bit confusing lumping all the Waypoint codes together like people do but remember the Alpha codes will only work if you have completed Halo:CEA and will give you Cr in Halo Reach, NOT Halo 4!

So yeah, you probably used them already.

I do think they made a mistake making some for Reach and some for 4. People are I'm sure still playing Reach, but in the interest in moving forward, they should have made them all for 4.

I like the unlocks. I really do. I think its a nice way to get people working on specific goals. I also like that some of the things you have to do, are in the older games. I.E. Halo CE. But the rewards should be all in the newest game.

I do think they made a mistake making some for Reach and some for 4. People are I'm sure still playing Reach, but in the interest in moving forward, they should have made them all for 4.

I like the unlocks. I really do. I think its a nice way to get people working on specific goals. I also like that some of the things you have to do, are in the older games. I.E. Halo CE. But the rewards should be all in the newest game.

The reach ones are from Halo Anniversary and not something new/hidden in Halo 4; they are not a part of the 'puzzles' that 343i are doing for Halo 4, and as such there's no reason to be annoyed that they are rewards for an older game, it's just that the creator of the image decided to add them in. :p