Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to trade the achievements. I need the league ones as well, so if we can get a few people going in a round robin on that, we should be able to knock it out quick.

What's the minimum number you need for a league? Also, what's the shortest game you can play in a league?

Minimum # for league is 8....not sure about the shortest game, but i believe the # of games is 7 (i could be wrong)round robin i'm guessing.....Last achievement i need is the league one, i'd be in for that.

I'm sorry if I turned any of you down over live for trading the online achievements, btu at the time I really hated the game and I never wanted to play it again. I've changed my mid though; consider it a paradigm shift. I REALLY like this game now, now that I've figured it out. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if any of you still want some online achievements, message me up!!!:)

Alright, I hate this game and want to be done with it. League round robin will be starting as soon as we can get enough people.

1. The Pants Party

2. deathbypig37x

3. AlarmedMidget

4. ibeatu

I have got a few friend requests since posting this... you need to either post here or send me a message before sending a friend request. If I don't know what it's for, I'll just decline it.

Alright, I hate this game and want to be done with it. League round robin will be starting as soon as we can get enough people.

1. The Pants Party

2. deathbypig37x

3. AlarmedMidget

4. ibeatu?

5. styze?

I have got a few friend requests since posting this... you need to either post here or send me a message before sending a friend request. If I don't know what it's for, I'll just decline it.

I don't need to win, so just put me up against someone who needs to win. Also, I may or may not get on later today, because I have several books to read for school because I waited until last-minute.:p So I'll try my hardest.

And to whoever I was boosting with the other day, sorry I had to leave eraly, I'll try to get back with you soon and have you win.:) Sorry for the inconvience.

D'oh, forgot to update.. I got mine done. Turns out, you only need four people. It says league OR tournament, and tournies only require four people (leagues need 8), so we just did that. Sorry about that...

I still need about 40 online wins though, if you want to trade those Shady. You going to be on tonight around 10pm est?

Edit: I'll join anyone's league, by the way. Just send me an invite. I won't have the game once I'm done trading online wins though, so do it in the next two days or whatever.

no problem. i noticed that as well...

hey pants (and anyone else!) i made a tournament: "shadyx360a". please join if you need the tourney/league achievements or if you want to help. ;) (there are going to be 2 of us as soon as my gsl teammate gets home tonight.)

i will hook you up with some wins as well if you need those. i am free tonight finally...

TOURNAMENT

1. Shady x360a

2. Shady Gattsu

Looking for someone to trade the winning streak achievements with. I'm not always on and do have a 3 month old, but would like to trade with someone. I am usually on and off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and some weekends or when the wife and kid fall asleep. =)

GT: Rdrunr89

Send me a message and let me know what game so I know.

Looking for someone to trade the winning streak achievements with. I'm not always on and do have a 3 month old, but would like to trade with someone. I am usually on and off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and some weekends or when the wife and kid fall asleep. =)

GT: Rdrunr89

Send me a message and let me know what game so I know.

I'm your man. Just send me a private message or a Friend Request over live, and we can get this done my friend! :D

But if anyone else would liek to help me with the online wins, I wouldn't be too heart-broken. :p

• 3 weeks later...