Medal of Honor achievement not unlocking

Hey I have unlocked all the achievements but Hardened Verteran of Midway, Veteran Pilot, Veteran Captain, and Veteran Submarine Commander.

I have done the rest of the achievements and shouldn't I of gotten the Medal of Honor achievement already or do I have to do the ones I haven't got yet?

Please reply.

dont know if you know but,you have to get all the multiplayer achievements in one match(yes you may have them all but you gotta do it in one match)

Where did you hear this? That is completely untrue. You just have to meet all the requirements whether it be time in a ship or meeting a certain kill count. If you meet all the objectives, you typically get a bunch of the achievements. That's it.

I have met all the requriements. But my ??? is do I have to do it them all in one go like the achievement guide is written or what? I am not sure.

Yeah, you might try doing it the way the achievement guide says. It is written that way for a reason. If you follow the guide and it doesn't work, let me know, but I guarantee it works. Pretty sure I wrote that guide.