stealth overkill

aussiestatic

Well im not sure what im doing wrong but i cant get this "Stealth Overkill" working either! Im on Professional.... the A.I has a Maxed out AK-47.... the Aggro bar fills up in seconds... yet nothing!

Is "A" ment to appear on the screen like in Aggressive Overkill?? Ive got nearly all the other single player achievements.. just need this one! Any help apart from whats been said would be great... thinking maybe its harder to get on a EU copy or something as all my american mates have this easily.. infact they said its one of the easiest!

Infact feel free to message me on Xbox.. GT: sum1 superior

Well im not sure what im doing wrong but i cant get this "Stealth Overkill" working either! Im on Professional.... the A.I has a Maxed out AK-47.... the Aggro bar fills up in seconds... yet nothing!

Is "A" ment to appear on the screen like in Aggressive Overkill?? Ive got nearly all the other single player achievements.. just need this one! Any help apart from whats been said would be great... thinking maybe its harder to get on a EU copy or something as all my american mates have this easily.. infact they said its one of the easiest!

Infact feel free to message me on Xbox.. GT: sum1 superior

I have the EU version and have had no problems getting it

• 1 year later...
Good call.

Are kills tracked without the need to get to a checkpoint, unlike money earned.

I know it has been a year, but nobody answered your question, and it would have helped to know. Yes your kills are tracked even if you do not hit a checkpoint.

I just hit a great location to farm kills. It is on the aircraft carrier and there is a shield there. Right when make your way off the top deck and before you enter the ship. There are about 7 guys sitting there. I was able to farm the Shield Melee and the RPG kills. Once they were all dead I just reloaded the checkpoint.

• 1 month later...

just a question after my partner gets into stealth mode is it me who has to kill or do i just let him go off and kill which one goes to the cheevo. The reason i have asked is that i have been faring this now for an hour or so and i know my partner has killed more than 75 people and still no cheevo pops so i guess i am doing it wrong

just a question after my partner gets into stealth mode is it me who has to kill or do i just let him go off and kill which one goes to the cheevo. The reason i have asked is that i have been faring this now for an hour or so and i know my partner has killed more than 75 people and still no cheevo pops so i guess i am doing it wrong

You will actually have to get the kills yourself. There is an achievement for each mode of overkill, one for full agro and one for stealth. The stealth is the most difficult because it can be hard to get the AI up to enough agro for overkill, as well as the fact that he will kill a lot of the guys you're after or get downed while in that mode. So, for stealth kills, you'll actually have to do the killing.

cool thanks for that. I dont seem to have a problem with getting my partner into agro mode i just wasn't sure on the stealth one if i had to kill the enemies or just let him do it. Yeah i know what you mean about him nicking all the kills lol. I spent a good hour boosting this so looks like i have to go through it all again as i hardly got any kills myself doh