Coming out May 30th!

Kairi

Cave is going to release this on Xbox on May 30th, and better yet, they have plans on releasing it out of Japan already! They are hoping for a simultaneous launch in Japan and the West, which I really hope happens! It's great to see developers like Cave getting their games released outside of Japan and trying to get it available to others as soon as they can. I think having both released at the same time would be awesome!

Information from HERE and HERE for those that want to see the news for themselves.

• 2 months later...
yep, this will be awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to write a guide for it =).

I don't see why you couldn't do so! =)

Anyway, they made an opening video for the game!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdT6QnI_SI]2013年5月30日(木)発売 Xbox 360 怒首領蜂最大往生 オープニングアニメ 完 - YouTube[/ame]

The game is coming out this month too! Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything about a release outside of Japan since that news article; it doesn't seem like that simultaneous release is going to happen. :(

Well, good thing is, game's region free, bad news is, no possible translated localization, oh well. Better than nothing I guess! :3

(Unless otherwise noted...)

That's true, now the question is what any future DLC, which is going happen, will be able to download them on to our counsels?

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, but you might have to have a JP XBL account and points from that region to DL any DLC from there.

You have to have a JP XBL account to download any DLC for this kind of games, like it's the case for Futari 1.5 or Bulletsoul for example.

I kope Jakez can make the achievement guide for this one, I'm waiting for my copy to be delivered :)