Demo

i just got it in the newer OXM (i didnt dl it) man this game seriusly creeps me out, the demo(and most likly the game) doesnt have music to distract you like other games do....so its just you in a dark and quiet area as something makes a noise...you look around with the flashlight and BAM down the hall runs some frantic freak...you go to follow it...you turn the way it was headed....it isnt there yet another sound of somethign falling is heard.

I love games with a good score but man games with out them can be good to...this was insane i thought, i played the Quake 4 demo before hand with all the guns and what not...come condemend i had a handgun ...for a little....

crazy stuff.

Dunno if im the only one here that played the demo but if you havnt you should...(i knwo alot have rented or own the game tho)

There are Junkies and Zombie types depicting the likeness of children and teachers. You might go into a room and find a crazy monster scratching on the blackboard etc.

Also when you go into the playground, there is a lot of blood and the sound of children playing and screaming. The locker rooms are particularly scary. Excellent stuff.

• 4 years later...