What was your first 360 game, and did you complete it?

ApochWeiss

I didn't know you planned to get the new console? :p Or is GTA V just going to last you forever on 360? :D

I mean, GTA V will probably hold me over long enough until I decided which next gen console I'm getting. GTA SA lasted me 5+ years and I never got bored, knowing GTA V is beyond that size could last me until another next gen, lol. Maybe I'll get a few used games, etc, but this will probably be the last one I pre-order.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first received my Xbox 360 on Christmas of 2009 (late I know) and my first game was Call of Duty 4. I have 980/1000 points, the last being Mile High Club. And, as you people surely know, that has been hell trying to get.

Same first game as me, but managed to get that pesky Mile High Club. Put in at least 25 days of gameplay in to CoD 4.. insaneee!

Mine was Forza Motorsport 3. I only have 2 achievements left on it - complete season 6 (was about 10 events off, but my hard drive decided to wipe itself, now I'm only at season 3) and Solid Gold.

I've been trying to finish once and for all since last year, but it's so boring I just lose interest after a few races. I'm planning to have another go during the summer holidays, as well as get 1000G on Dead Rising (fat chance :p).

when i got my xbox360 i came with 2 games: Halo Reach and Fable 3

and i never finished none of those games because im lazy :)

I never finished achievements but the games i already finished

Edited by Tomsv

My first ever xbox game was halo CE on original xbox and it was amazing. Me and a buddy finished it in one night. That was my initiation to post super nintendo gaming. First xbox 360 game was perfect dark zero and I hated it. I could get past the first few levels, got lost all the time and basically wanted to kick the game down the street. Things have gotten much better since then though.

My first game was Ridge Racer 6. I have two achievements left but don't feel like going back to do them. One is the hardest achievement which is for no crash on all levels, the other is to just drive 16,000km. I think I am at like 11,000km so it's just a matter of time but too boring since I've completed the main single player and got all achievements in multiplayer already.

My first Xbox 360 game was Call of Duty 2, and I never completed it. Now mind you, when I first played this, this was around the time the Xbox 360 first launched. So back then I didn't really know about achievements, let alone care enough to even want to try to acquire them.