Multiplayer and Game Unlockables

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you HAVE to go into Prestige Mode to get the golden guns? Because, at level 55 the golden Deagle unlocks, but does that mean in Prestige Mode level 55, or just normal level 55? And the gold colors for other guns are unlocked by doing all the challenges for each weapon type, like to get a gold AK47, you do all assault rifle challenges, am I right? I don't want to do Prestige Mode at all, only if you can only get golden guns in that, but I don't think it matters. :)

Elite Challenges:

The Brink (Get a kill streak of 3 or more while near death. (Screen flashing red); 250 points XP)

Collateral Damage (Kill 2 or more players with a single sniper rifle bullet; 250 points XP)

The Edge (Get the last kill in a match 1, ?, ? times)

Flawless (Play an entire full-length game without dying; 250 points XP)

Tango Down (Kill every member of the enemy team (Min. 4 enemies); 250 points XP)

Hard Landing (Kill an enemy that’s in mid air; 250 points XP)

Extreme Cruelty (Kill every member of the enemy team (at least 4 enemies) without dying; 250 points XP)

Fast Swap (Hit an enemy with your primary weapon, and finish them off with a pistol; 250 points XP)

Star Player (Play an entire match of any game type with a 5:1 Kill/Death Ratio; 250 points XP)

How the ? (Kill an enemy by shooting an explosive through a wall; 250 points XP)

Dominos (Kill an enemy by setting off a chain reaction of explosives; 250 points XP)

No Secrets (Call in a UAV 3 times in a single match; 250 points XP)

Afterburner (Call in an airstrike at least 2 times in a single match; 250 points XP)

Air Superiority (Call in a helicopter 2 times in a single match; 250 points XP)

Fearless (Kill 10 people in a row without dying; 250 points XP)

Counter-MVP (Kill the #1 player on the other 10 times in a single match; 250 XP)

Invincible (Get 5 health regenerations in a row from enemy damage without dying; 250 XP)

Survivalist (Survive for 5 consecutive minutes; 250 points XP)

I think after the weapons got old, i would go into prestige mode, do it over again, and then have fun with the unlocked stuff again. I just love unlocking something, because it gives you something to work for. And getting that mark would actually be pretty cool.

~Warhero89~

I didnt want to do prestige but my friends were like with all the points youll be getting just do prestige its better to do it now than to start late later on it would be harder and you would have been deeper into prestige mode... which is true... and its a little more funner because you get to do the challenges all over again.. instead of just getting kills...

Plus mainly the thing people do it for is for the icon on the side of your name that shows you beat the whole thing... once... twice... or even 10 times (as far as i know) i doubt theres more than that but if there is :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...