Good enough for government work

I just did it today on my first try and got the achievement. You have to play on Elite and sync shot the first enemies you see and enemies around the tank, then use the Warhound the rest of the mission and you should get above 80%.

It's tough to get over 80% on this mission if you mostly use the Warhound since getting headshots, silenced kills, and melee kills contribute to the overall percentage.

I also had some trouble getting over 80% until I switched it to Elite, equipped a sniper rifle with exacto ammo, and only used the Warhound whenever required.

The way i did it was in elite, and the first 5 enemies i melee killed them cuz that gives more points than sync shots, then you sync shot the 3 guys near the tank.

You only use the robot thingy to destroy vehicles and you take a sniper to avoid spraying shots with other weapons, lowering your accuracy, hence lowering your score :)

Just use the warhound at every single chance you get. On the hardest difficulty, I got 100% just doing that.

I agree with this advice.

I got over 80% just playing it through the first time on Veteran. When I played it again on Elite, I got 100% just because of the difficulty multiplier, but I didn't play it all that much differently. Just used the Warhound to pretty much kill every single thing. It was easy, actually.

Do that, and also don't pass up melee stealth kills on the first few suckers right at the very beginning of the mission, that is.