Single Player & Achievement walkthrough

Frankie B1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

If I missed anything the first play through can I select levels and play them again. I didn't find your excellent guide until I already started. I just finished it on the hardest difficulty but if I went to get the achievement for shooting the pilot of the helicopter can I just put it on easy or do I have to play it on hard again?

Edit: I figured it out. Still need alittle help on the Thunderball achievement.

Edited by ASH4L

• 2 weeks later...

great guide so far dude. i've been following this guide and only has 4 more mission to go(according to the guide). I FIND THIS GUIDE VERY USEFUL. it's very simple and didn't really give away too much spoilers. don't give me wrong i find all the guides on this site VERY useful, but i like the concept for this guide. maybe because the game is very stright foward. THANKS FOR THIS GUIDE.

Just to add to the guide i found it a lot easier on the last board (echo hotel) to go to a flower pot on your left side of the room. Two guys charge at you but you have plenty of time to get them, otherwise you can sit there all day and blind shoot everyone until they are gone. Great guide i just wish i saw this before i got to the last board. Also this game was a lot of fun however the computer AI got very frustrating at times. Looking forward to the next game!! Good luck everyone on 007

I am currently playing the game on 007 difficulty, and i am on the train mission.

At the bit when you have to kill the guys who are trying to separate the link on the train, i get there before the time runs out and it seems to separate anyways. a try to jump it but never make it?

can anyone help me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...