Holy crap what a great game

Josh McCann

I can't believe how amazing this game turned out to be how underrated it was and how the lack of marketing and proper advertisement seem to kill it before it ever really had a chance. this game seems to of slipped out under the radar with almost no one picking it up, what an unfortunate incident. Thq must be kicking themselves in the ass.yet after I've now finished the game on my first Playthru I cannot believe that this is happened I would love to sit down and start a second one just because I'm not done Absorbing all this game has to offer.

I feel like this really goes to show what proper marketing and advertising can do for a game considering this is an absolute favorite of mine now and I really had never even heard of it until dark siders two came out

I had heard of Darksiders before it launched. It was being thrown around as the non-Nintendo version of Zelda, which kinda appealed to me.

Played it when it launched and for maybe a few days after, then got over it. I found it quite boring and did not want to bother playing through all the way to the end.

Darksiders II is announced and all of a sudden, Darksiders is popular. Weeks before release, I pre-order my copy and find out that those who played the first will be rewarded, so I got the game and played through it on Apocalyptic. Completed it maybe 7 hours ago and now playing through again on an easier difficulty to grab the final few achievements.

I think it's safe to say that the game was, as you make it obvious, not advertised well. Driving to and from work, I see large billboards of 'Death Lives', where as I never saw anything like that for the first game.

Just finished my Apocolyptic run through. I thought it was a slow starter but once you start getting War upgraded it just gets better and better.

I missed it when it was first released as I got Castlevania:LoS instead, which I do think is slightly better overall but there's not much in it, they're both great.

Just hope they've fixed the slow response controls for Darksiders 2 if so then this could turn into a truly epic series as this is my only complaint from the 1st game.