Who's next?...

xDamn3Dx

Oh wow nice. I have been putting off this game like crazy with other games that have come out. Plus I have a tendency to go back to BF3.

Was it really hard on some levels to get all 3 stars and 100% eagle? I want to give an accurate estimated difficulty.

I don't know what to say... Sometimes you can complete 50 level's in a row without stop, and sometimes you sit on 1 level a couple of hours...

You might be the very first person to reach 1000 if you do it. Damn3D would have been but Egg Collector somehow glitched on him. I'm guessing it was just a fluke? Seems you got it just fine.

Maybe there was something you did that he didn't do? Or vice versa. Would be good to know going forward for everyone else.

Oh wow nice. I have been putting off this game like crazy with other games that have come out. Plus I have a tendency to go back to BF3.

Was it really hard on some levels to get all 3 stars and 100% eagle? I want to give an accurate estimated difficulty.

Not that hard, just time consuming....

...i´m currently no.8 in world rang list (EsCaLaToR OnE), and have only 20 Levels to beat all with 3 Stars....but Season egg 6 is buggy for me :-(

I'm up to 730gs now but not sure I can't be bothered to finish it as egg collector has glitched for me. I've got more chance of winning the lottery than it being patched cos its unlocked for some.

Did you save the Rio eggs last? There might be a possibility that this can cause the glitch. Not confirmed though.

hello xdamn3dx please can you help me in level 17-13 on classic mode...I use de boomerang in the left part of triangle...and after yellow bird...finally i put the eagle near to the purple diamond...but i never get 100%...i am far...thank you

i try too use the boomerang in the right part but i dont break much...

• 1 month later...