Where do I find this for sale?

Daggermn

Hi everyone. I am from the US and right now I am visiting the UK and France. I have been looking for some games to pick up while I'm here. Today I found the Asterix Olympic game in Paris, but I have been unable to find where to get My Horse and Me 2. If any UK gamers out there can help me out that would be great. I will be heading up to Edinburough tomorrow for a couple of days and then I go back to central London. Please post and I'll check up on this thread. Thanks for the help.

*EDIT*

I just wanted to let everyone know that I found the game used at a local Gamestation in Edenbourgh UK.

Edited by Daggermn
found answer

Wow! $108 for this game. I went back to the Gamestation to look for more copies, but there were no more left. I have been to many game stores on my trip to the UK and Paris, France, but I only found that one copy. I'm glad I was able to get it. I also got Asterix in Paris (only place I could find that game) and I was able to get Football Manager 06 for 1.99 pounds (good deal), however, I was unable to find Football Manager 07 or 08, used or new (weird). Anyway, I'm heading back to the sates in a few days, but I'm happy I got 3 games.

I can see why it sold for $108. The novelty of having a Euro only title in your profile for starters. Then buying it from the US thru a Euro online store or Euro Ebay is expensive (if they will even ship it to US). Finally, unless you are like the OP and already in Europe, you ain't gonna go there just for this game.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is one desperate score whore.

I am unfortunately the guy that bought this crappy game for that price LOL. I have more money than sense, but dammit I wanted those points. Anyway, I have the game back up on eBay now for any of you interested in bidding on it. The link to the eBay auction for this steaming turd of a game (but an easy 1000) is below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170330799384

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get hold of this game either. I want it purely because I am a girly girl, and fancy an easy 1000 Gamerscore points. Has anyone seen it anywhere in the UK? I can't find it anywhere :-(

Only one on eBay today and thats like nearly 40 quid!! Deffo not paying that for this game lol.

Hannah x

• 4 months later...

If anyone in the USA is looking for the game, I just posted it on eBay, I won't post a link here since I don't have 100 posts yet, but I am sure you can find it, there is a reserve, but it is considerably lower than what they usually sell for on eBay. I got lucky and bought the game for $35 bucks, and just want to make sure I get back what I paid, any additional money would not be unwelcome.

sorry to add on to this thread, but I know I can't create one in the garage sale and I have a ways to go before 100 posts.

My ebay feedback is 100% with 91 ratings, just thought I would let fellow achievement whores get this on their gamer tag.

I apologize if even this type of post is out of line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i actually just got this on ebay for 35 USD with buy it now and free ship. im guessing that was an ok deal considering some of the prices ive seen. if not oh well it was a small price to pay for another 1k and addition to my collection.

I've been trying to find this and keep missing it. I'm willing to buy it off a forum member if they're done with it. Hell, I'd willing to essentially "rent it" off a forum member (ie pay a lil bit, play, send it back to them if they really want it back).

PM me! :)

• 1 month later...