Achievement Guide

squid5580

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/744/-A5Fvw==.jpgThe Enemy's Bane 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Finish a Team Deathmatch with the most kills of either team.

You can boost this in a 1 vs 1 match. Just let one keep killing the other.

Hahaha this achievement has just glitched on me, although the glitch will be almost impossible to intentionally replicate.

I joined a TDM, and it most have ended just as I joined as I entered the results screen with 0 kills 0 deaths and this popped :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 100 pistol/bow kills, does shooting at plants that doesn't attack you (the ones you get 10XP for when kill them) also count towards this?

I am fairly certain they don't. Although mine popped when I killed one of those deer type critters in the first level but I killed alot of plants (well over 100) and it didn't.

Edited by squid5580

update: i was wrong, i found 2 other apods.

Missable Achievements: None
i think swotulu clean sweep may be miserable.

has anyone seen a 21st pod?

here is my story:

in swotulu when you head into the mine, at the end you end up on a platform that you jump onto. there is a pod on said platform, but it you dont pick it up before you exit you can go back to get it.

there is no way to open the gate to get down.

this happend to me, i hit y instead of swinging and the bird picked me up and whisked me away.

uhg.

i have spent the better part of an hour going around and looking for a 21st with no joy.

and there is now bird to take.

;(

Edited by ConfusedGeek

update: i was wrong, i found 2 other apods.

i think swotulu clean sweep may be miserable.

has anyone seen a 21st pod?

here is my story:

in swotulu when you head into the mine, at the end you end up on a platform that you jump onto. there is a pod on said platform, but it you dont pick it up before you exit you can go back to get it.

there is no way to open the gate to get down.

this happend to me, i hit y instead of swinging and the bird picked me up and whisked me away.

uhg.

i have spent the better part of an hour going around and looking for a 21st with no joy.

and there is now bird to take.

;(

None of them are missable. I didn't complete Swotulu first run through but I was able to come back to it.

The Battle's Won 100 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Finish the game on the RDA side

You will be forced to make a second choice between the 2 factions. Is it recommended you still choose RDA since it is unconfirmed whether this choice will effect the outcome.

I can confirm it, picking Na'vi as a second choice still gets you this achievement. This, however, feels quite stupid as game's not developed well enough to cover such choice. For example:

*Na'vi still attack you if you're in a vehicle.

*Mother Nature is still a b**ch and plants still bite you.

*Map shows ONLY Na'vi horses as transport... yeah, right, would be good to be able to ride them too. You can't ride them and looking for a proper human transport becomes a bit annoying.

*Beyd'amo (sp?) appears at the Well of Souls and calls you the First Voice. Too bad I killed him on the second map (and I enjoyed it~).

Other than that, it becomes easy to kill the commanders - their stun attacks don't affect you if you're not too close. However, because it becomes a bit hard to find proper transport (read above), be prepared for some running.

**Note You can return to any map at any time (including after you beat the game). Simply go to either a person with a blue or gold planet above thier heads (marked on your map) and navigate to where you need to be. It will say at the bottom the % of challenges you have accomplished.

I missed to kill the 110 wolves at Blue Lagoon and wanted to return, but can't find any person with a blue or gold Planet above their head.

Ok, I'm just almost finished with Needle Hills, but don't wanna start all over again... :eek:

I missed to kill the 110 wolves at Blue Lagoon and wanted to return, but can't find any person with a blue or gold Planet above their head.

Ok, I'm just almost finished with Needle Hills, but don't wanna start all over again... :eek:

When you are done with whatever location you are now in the guy who is supposed to take you to the next place will take you back if you tell them.

A small addition for the mopping up of the 'Jack Of All Skills' achievement on the RDA side, especially for the Air Attack/Tactical Attack (or whatever its called in English, since the language of my game is Dutch).

Its best to travel between Tantalus (the very last level of the RDA side) and Hanging Gardens. Because you need to aim at an enemy for the Air Attack skill to work. In Tantalus, where you get off the chopper, you will find a plant (which is considered an enemy on RDA side) right ahead to the left and in the Hanging Gardens you are facing a plant. If you travel to other area's, you'll have to walk further before you can pull off the air attack skill.

Worked pretty well for me. (but the achievement still sucks :p)

There is only one level where you can do the clean sweep and the story related achievement for one of both sides, thats the second last level called Plains Of Goliath. You will have to play the level twice (ofcourse with other objectives) if you go for the 1000G, but you only need the clean sweep once.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you wondering if you get the ``The War Is Won'' achievement if you betray the RDA. Then let me tell you that YOU DO GET IT!

I ve just done it myself, in plains of goliath you can decide either to stick with your current faction or Join the Na'vi. I joined the Na'vi and finished the campaign, I got the achievement.

:drunk

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, qq: can Weapon Of Choice, A god is upon us and Jack of All skills ALL be done in Single player or do I have to go online for "A god is upon us" and "weapon of choice" ?? If it can be done offline, If so, I'm pretty sure I've killed 10 enemies (animal or na'vi) in a row before as I am now finished with Plains of Goliath as RDA!

Pro

Hi guys, qq: can Weapon Of Choice, A god is upon us and Jack of All skills ALL be done in Single player or do I have to go online for "A god is upon us" and "weapon of choice" ?? If it can be done offline, If so, I'm pretty sure I've killed 10 enemies (animal or na'vi) in a row before as I am now finished with Plains of Goliath as RDA!

Pro

Weapon of Choice & Jack of all Skills can be done offline, God Among Us must be done online