Official Bitching thread!

CovertDog

Mine isn’t so much bitching as it is an expression of disappointment. Like the opening, yes its blatantly brutal but lacks the atmosphere to make you feel the gravity of the situation. I just think the game could have benefitted from a dark dank look and feel (like in Gears) to really convey the desperation of their circumstances. Maybe its just me though.

Bitching time! Why do you die so easily (even on the easiest setting)? Falling prey to enemy fire every two seconds really perturbs me. The graphics usually don’t matter to me, but I do have to say that they are rather dated.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah forgot to add to my list of bitching. The constant grenade spam is ridiculous on the hardest difficulty. I constantly have grenade icons on my screen and if I try to move out of cover I'm shot to death by expert marksmen from across the map. They can even shoot me through cover sometimes. To make matters worse you can't throw any of the grenades back! So you have no choice but to run and get shot.

Also the checkpoints are GOD awful. They often checkpoint you before an unskippable scripted event or cutscene and then you get to the combat and as you know on Guerilla you can die in 1-2 hits sometimes and have to go through all the same unskippable crap. Sometimes I've contemplated not even trying for the rest it's too unbearable but I'm on chapter 5 now so I guess I'll persevere on till the end.

I've got something to bitch about.

If Koas Studios make THQ more cautious with future release (A LA SAINTS ROW 3) then fuck Kaos Studios. By the looks of things, this game flopped just like I knew it would.

Price drops already? Don't make me laugh, bargain bins soon for this one.

Haha I knew this was going to happen! You guys should have listened to me!

I even started bitching when the achievements were announced!

See: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2019-Game-Added--Homefront.html

But seriously, if the decrease in the value of THQs shares makes SR3 get less investment then I am going to send a nuke in on Kaos Studios' HQ.

Edited by Dr Popodopolus

this is a bullshit game on the highest difficulty.

Can't throw back grenades, you move slow as shit, enemies can fucking shoot through your goddamn cover, and the checkpoints are awful.

just all around horrible waste of $60. Fuck THQ, this is going on ebay.

LMFAO, man you just gotta take it slow on the guerilla difficulty. You can't rush through it expecting not to get fucked up.. lol

my bitch is about the fact that the multiplayer is soooooo glitchy. I missed out on the full boat achievement, and of course everyone in the party got the achievement... then only hosts were getting the achievement, and I couldnt connect when i was the host..

Total BS. I just hope they fix this before everyone trades in the game....

when they said this game was penned by the same writers of red dawn they should have told the truth and said "well we were blowing coke with the writer of red dawn and he was like 'dude u should make a game like my movie red dawn except the Koreans take over....yea man'"

Anyone else experiencing some really bad spawn killing in this? I was playing a territory control match and the other team had a chopper and tank and it was impossible to get from the spawn to the closest building with out being blown up by one or the other. Maybe my team just fails at taking those down but I couldn't even get BP to buy a rocket launcher. Seems like there is some balancing issues to me.

I also just finished the campaign. It was really nothing special. I knew this would be another MoH with all the hype but my friends convinced me to get it. Damnit :mad:

LMFAO, man you just gotta take it slow on the guerilla difficulty. You can't rush through it expecting not to get fucked up.. lol

i dont know what your LYMAO about. the poster was not asking for help. on guerilla difficulty i dont care how slow you go you are going to get checkmate grenade spammed multiple times. try going slow through the infinite respawn sections also. your greater than though response just shows me you did not play it on the highest difficulty because you clearly did not understand what the poster was talking about

I've got something to bitch about.

If Koas Studios make THQ more cautious with future release (A LA SAINTS ROW 3) then fuck Kaos Studios. By the looks of things, this game flopped just like I knew it would.

Price drops already? Don't make me laugh, bargain bins soon for this one.

Haha I knew this was going to happen! You guys should have listened to me!

I even started bitching when the achievements were announced!

See: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2019-Game-Added--Homefront.html

But seriously, if the decrease in the value of THQs shares makes SR3 get less investment then I am going to send a nuke in on Kaos Studios' HQ.

It's nice to hear your perspective on a game you haven't played. Thanks for the helpful input. Did you not expect to find people bitching in the bitching thread? The game has only been out a few days and connecting to multiplayer matches has gotten much better. It still needs alot or work, but in 48 hours the improvements have made the game mostly playable. Give the game another week or two, and I am sure it will be much better. Does anybody remember what Black Ops, was like during the the first week of release?????

Edit: did you actually open up and read the price drop threads? It was a mistake and the prices are back up to within $1-$2 of the retail price.

Edited by MC B0B x360a

well i cant even play the game any longer. my game freezes during the load in screen. save your breath i have tried everything. thq suggests i use an alternate account until they can identify and fix the problem. thats the only suggestion they have. not an option. thank god this was a rental because this game is going in the mail. i never even tried multiplayer and apparently i never will. 600 gamerscore will have to be good enough i wanted more but im in a indefinite freeze zone. this is a legit bitch that i hope not many others have to experience.

I had very high hopes for this game but the single player sucks. There is basically no story at all, no cut scenes, no emotion at all. They had good atmosphere but they did absolutely nothing with it. The SP is only 4 hours long for god sake, and the ending sucked too. I havent played MP yet so i cant comment on that. Im just glad i didnt buy this POS game. Biggest disappointment this year, just above DA2.

i dont know what your LYMAO about. the poster was not asking for help. on guerilla difficulty i dont care how slow you go you are going to get checkmate grenade spammed multiple times. try going slow through the infinite respawn sections also. your greater than though response just shows me you did not play it on the highest difficulty because you clearly did not understand what the poster was talking about

How about you check out my achievements for this game then smart one.

unless theres a chieve for making it through the game without being killed by a grenade on there i dont see how thats relative. i stick to what i said not so smart one. just take it slow through the infinite spawn areas. that will work. are you trying to say you got through the game on guerilla without being killed by a grenade? i dont care about your achievements only about mine.

unless theres a chieve for making it through the game without being killed by a grenade on there i dont see how thats relative. i stick to what i said not so smart one. just take it slow through the infinite spawn areas. that will work. are you trying to say you got through the game on guerilla without being killed by a grenade? i dont care about your achievements only about mine.

I have been through the game getting killed left and right by grenades. Thats not the point here. Your trying to tell me how I can't get past the game on guerilla by taking my sweet ass time. The guide for this game even states that taking your time through the levels help. If you rush through this on guerilla, good for you. Im proud of you. :)

since this is a bitchin' thread I got a lil' gripe. When are they going to add more servers? I know people are having a hard time for full boat, but during peak hours I can't even get into a match by myself. I'm trying to get some gaming in before working tonight but come on.

u r LYFAO about a guy complaining about grenade deaths and your advice to him is take it slow. thats the exact opposite of what you do when a grenade is about to kill you. you run for your life which is futile quite a bit on guerilla. i want to see your take it slow strategy at the bottom of the church or when you get dropped off by the helo on the last level. FYI i dont just run through the game but i know when to haul ass and when to take it slow

Well here I go!

So today I was playing a multiplayer game and all of a sudden my game froze on me, I couldn't do anything but talk to my friends. So I waited a few minutes and decided it wasn't going to fix itself. I then opened the tray, removed the disk out and reset my Xbox.

When I joined back again all of my challenges had been reset, every one of them! This wasn't a few challenges here and there, this was 3 or 4 weapons maxed out, a few drones maxed out, a few vehicles maxed out and all of my camos (which by the way I find one of the most ridiculous ideas I have ever heard of, getting killstreaks to unlock camos)

After my initial rage I realised that even though it seemed like a bad thing at first, I does kind of help me get up to the highest rank quicker with the free xp received per challenge completed.

It has still royally pissed me off though!

I just wanted to bitch about how tactical this game is. I liked it when I first popped it in because I was sniping, then try to run and gun and fail. This is a lot more tactical than I was lead to believe. It's still and alright game, just not so much my cup of tea. I'll stick with it for a little bit, now I want another FPS lol >_<

OH DEAR GOD THE LAG.

I've been playing a few hours a day for four days now and have never had more than one red bar for ping. Most matches there's the host on four green and everyone on red... and my favourite is whenj you have the host on all green, the 14 other players with 2 yellow and me on one red.

Completely unplayable at the moment. With Crysis 2 out this Thursday (and Shift 2 the Thursday after), I might return for a full refund.

Very disappointed :(

was in a match last night and i about threw my controller at my tv. im trying to go for the 5 star achievement. so i use my drone. 10 seconds into it, boom the rhino takes it out. so i wait 5 minutes. thinking "okay someone had to of killed it" i deploy my drone again. again 10 seconds and it locks onto me. its even still in the same spot. long story short, he must of gotten about 1500 battlepoints off my my drones

and another thing they need to let you view the scoreboard before youre about to spawn. none of this stupid stuff where you have to wait until you spawn.

EFF YOU BEACON!!!!