Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nozza

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maximun module, what is the "max level" some people have said 3 but it sure looks like there are 6 unhighlited blockes under each.

I think it is 3. I know there's un-highlighted ones, but after you get 3 they're just extras I think. I got it once I reached the 3rd bar.

Great guide but for the Sempa fi or die achievement can you add how many marines you have to have alive at the end to get the achievement?

I don't actually play the game anymore so I wouldn't know. To my knowledge I'm guessing there's about 2 you need to really make sure that they don't die and they're both right at the bottom fighting.

Though it could be just the one guy who's no the turret. if he dies, then restart! The guys you start off with should be able to handle themselves but don't take anything for granted!

In your Modern Art description, you talk about the dog tags taken from in-game opponent kills. These do not count towards the 150 tags to unlock this achievement, these in-game pick ups only count towards "The Collector".

The description:

To unlock the Mystery set you need to collect in match Dog Tags from your downed opponents. Once you've collect some, the figure will be shown in the bottom right corner of the Mystery tab. When you have some to unlock some Displays, simple hoover over a tile and press A to reveal and unlock it.

No where in there do I say the Dog Tags you get from downed opponents go towards the achievement. I do say collecting them can be used to get new DTD's that then goes towards the achievement, but nothing about them specifically going towards it.

Then what you wrote was not clear.

I haven't changed it since I originally made the guide. Its clear and with no mistakes...

I'll break it down for you:

To unlock a Mystery Dog Tag Displays (DTDs) you need to obtain downed enemy Dog Tags while you play online. Once you've acquired one, the total will be shown in the bottom right hand corner. If you've grabbed one DT then you have one to unlock a Display.

Collecting the in match Dog Tags (from downed enemies, by your gun) do not go towards the achievement 'Modern Art'. I think you're either not realising that the Dog Tags and Dog Tag Displays are two completely different things or just not reading it correctly.

Edited by Nozza

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, great guide !! just finished my Super Soldier play through which was a walk in the park (except for pinger battles) thanks to this guide and the fact that i did veteran 1st and had a maxed out suit... i highly recommend this !! do Super soldier 2nd, and take advantage of the maxed out stealth and stuff....

Now that all the single player cheevs are mine, i move to MP...

again, thanks

cheers :drunk:drunk

EDIT:

Campaign was about 7 hours on superelite with all of the achievements lol.
ya, mine was about 12 hours, and that was with a veteran and super soldier play through ... very very easy !!! Edited by Colossus033

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1106/UP3QQsA=.jpgBand of Brothers 15:gsicon:

Keep all marines alive during the rescue in Semper Fi or Die

At the start of the level, Semper Fi or Die, you'll meet up with the Marines. As soon as you have control the CEPH will start to attack you and your team. Make your way down the hill and under the broken train track to where the main attack will happen.

Once there, hordes of CEPH will pop up around the battle area and attack you. Your main goal is to help defend the area and not let any of your teammates die. Its a pretty simple fight but keep an eye out, as sometimes some CEPH get behind you without you knowing it and can pick off your guys!

Stay in the sight of the CEPH to draw any fire away from them and don't go into Stealth otherwise the attacks will be focused on your guys! Once all are dead, you'll be heading towards a building killing off the last few. Once you've made it inside and to the objective the achievement will unlock!

YouTube - Crysis 2 - Band of Brothers - Achievement/Trophy Guide

Uh, so I've been trying this quite a few times now. One of my marines is always dying, no matter what. Even the gunship is taking them out whilst it seems to be immune against my JAW launcher. Any hints on this? :(

Uh, so I've been trying this quite a few times now. One of my marines is always dying, no matter what. Even the gunship is taking them out whilst it seems to be immune against my JAW launcher. Any hints on this? :(

What difficulty are you on?

What one keeps die'ing?

When you get down to the main area there's 2 marines you really need to protect at the start! One is on the main gun and the other is on the hill behind him.

The one on the hill is the one that is probably dead as when the CEPH first land on the other side of the train tracks, one runs across and up to him behind the machine gun guy. If you miss him, he'll kill the guy, so get him first.

From then on end. stay in view of all the CEPH and kill them as fast as possible! When the gunship comes in, stay away from the other marines and it should shoot at you! The CEPH should never cross over the little water bed to your side, if you're defending right! Also play it on easy, so they die faster!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great guide.. tho my buddy is struggling with the "wingman" skill kill.. he gets guardian all the time. I at times get wingman but cant explain him what he has to do for it cus i have no clue. Well.. we are doing what the guide says but its not showing up.. is there anything special to it? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone verify the proper way to do the game+, because when I go to either replay mission or new campaign it warns me all my progress will be lost. I just finished it on the easiest setting, to get most of the achievements out of the way, and now would like to go back and do Super soldier but I don't want to lose all my upgrades. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Can anyone verify the proper way to do the game+, because when I go to either replay mission or new campaign it warns me all my progress will be lost. I just finished it on the easiest setting, to get most of the achievements out of the way, and now would like to go back and do Super soldier but I don't want to lose all my upgrades. Any advice would be great, thanks.

It just means it will erase your the checkpoint from the last level you played. You keep all your upgrades, trust me, that how I started my super solider playthrough.