Achievement Guide

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if using the cheats like

Infinite ammunition01101111 Infinite Adrenaline01101101 Super weapons01001111 One shot one kill01110010 Health improvement01001100affect achievments at all because it would make this game quick and painless im picking it up 2day and was wondering if anyone could confirm this or not!

I wanna point out something that really pissed me off until i figured it out... for those of you who're still needing to go for the Kill @@@@ with #### on Killer diff. if you're actual campaign diff. level is at pussy (assuming pussy level just for collectibles) then even if your chapter selected level starts out killer, at some checkpoint (for me it was either right after the first checkpoint, or the checkpoint right before the boss fight) it'll switch back to pussy. AND the fuckin worst part is....if you change the difficulty via pause, or after you die, it still only counts as PUSSY.... so make sure you restart campaign at killer, and just quit out to save KILLER status.

Infinite ammunition01101111 Infinite Adrenaline01101101 Super weapons01001111 One shot one kill01110010 Health improvement01001100affect achievments at all because it would make this game quick and painless im picking it up 2day and was wondering if anyone could confirm this or not!

and yes they do lol

Edited by Flesh-Dryer

i can confirm a few things, once you beat the game and are going for the kill so n so with a certain character on killer mode all you need to do is start a new game with the character of you want to use on killer difficulty then quit after you get a checkpoint, go into previous chapters and select the level you need, it will not allow you to choose the killer difficulty (this does not matter) once you start the level it will be on killer, also if you do this with cross for the last level it will unlock the timed mode without beating the game on killer just rinse and repeat for any character, level and mode, it seems that this only works for the levels requiring you to do something character related, i just tried doing the last few chapters that i needed and did not get the level achievement this way, appears you need to play from the start to get the levels that you need

Edited by jburm

i didnt read if anyone else posted this but the notes on Close Combat and Headshot mode are wrong on the last level i just tried it and it didnt work for me i didnt go for any of those types of kills and it said i had to restart the level

i didnt read if anyone else posted this but the notes on Close Combat and Headshot mode are wrong on the last level i just tried it and it didnt work for me i didnt go for any of those types of kills and it said i had to restart the level

No,no... it works. This is how I did it, and that was after I was told by various other people to do so. You must not be doing it correctly.

No,no... it works. This is how I did it, and that was after I was told by various other people to do so. You must not be doing it correctly.

well then can u tell me what u did because im about to do headshot mode and i would like to skip right thru the last level plz

worked for everyone else who tried it

does this guide need like a little intro with general info or maybe one of those "difficulty to get 1000.....?/10, etc like i see in other guides?

not sure when that is added and who decides on its values usually.

That's the road map, and I'm not sure I can do a good one.

Hey guys, here a crazy question for you. HOW DO YOU SELECT TIME ATTACK MODE. I check every where in the menus and all over i can't figure out how it's done. please help.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

You have to finish Killer difficulty first, all the way through.

well then can u tell me what u did because im about to do headshot mode and i would like to skip right thru the last level plz

You have to actually finish the level.

Start Headshot mode (might as well do pussy), play through the level until the cops cutscene. After it saves, quit. Go to Unlocked Acts, select Act 9. Play with any character. Once you kill the Immortal, it should unlock (you may have to wait until the last cutscene is done).

For http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/877/UPlT5-I=.jpg Punishing Subordinates 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

I am having issues. I have tried this achievement twice and did not get it either time. I play as the Immortal on "The Killer" difficulty and kill the Russian with a melee, but the achievement does not unlock, is there anything else I need to know?

hey again, GGN you might wanna add this to the main post, but if you do the Close Combat Mode and Headshot mode glitches, and then try and do the other achievements like kill arana as wesley without the mask or kill the immortal as cross, they may not unlock. this is because you need to re-glitch it back to normal. so start a new game on normal mode, then quit out, then you can attempt those achievements again.

hey again, GGN you might wanna add this to the main post, but if you do the Close Combat Mode and Headshot mode glitches, and then try and do the other achievements like kill arana as wesley without the mask or kill the immortal as cross, they may not unlock. this is because you need to re-glitch it back to normal. so start a new game on normal mode, then quit out, then you can attempt those achievements again.

Hmmm, this makes me think. After I completed act 3 on assassin I unlocked Close Combat & Cinematic Mode with the codes just for the hell of it, but those were the only codes I used. I didnt use any cheats at all, just the costume ones. And after I started chapter 4 I wasn't able to set any level above pussy(not even while replaying through the unlocked acts). Shit, this was probably why :eek:.

Edited by realitysucks102

I think you just made my night, the achievement for killing the Russian wasn't working for me and I bet this is why. Thanks!