Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No longer need to boost, 1-3 was the issue and the achievement finally unlocked. Kept playing with the folks I was with until one dropped out and we got a troll...kept restarting if he was even slightly left behind from the gorup ~__~

Edited by TVthePunisher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to finish the multiplayer and cakes. I have all of world 1 complete and almost all of world 3 complete. I need to do 2-4 to 2-15, but I will do all of world 2 if you need it. I can also work with you on world 3 as well (just probably not all).

EDIT: Thanks, I finally got the 2 multiplayer achievements.

Edited by LJParnell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well a friend of mine recently got me playing this game again so now I've got a bit of an itch to get better at it. Looking for ppl who want to do an odd session every once in a while. I still need most of level 2 and all of the level 3 cakes. Lemme know if you wanna do some co-op.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for people who want to run through the co-op campaign. Maybe a few levels a night making sure to get all of the cakes. I'd prefer to just have 1 because I know the puzzles get harder the more people you have. If anyone is interested send me a friend request at PsienceWins on XBL. Say something like 'Splosion Man in a message so I know who you are.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...