Collectible Guide

The Guide is now complete.

Note:

There is no way to tell how many collectibles you have found other than when you hit a new one a tracker will pop up for a sec and tell you how many out of the total you have found.

Each time you start a level all of the collectibles in that level will re-spawn. If you shoot one that you already have credit for no tracker message will appear.

There are 27 symbols in total.

Chapter I:

1. After you have to transform into car mode to drive through a warehouse. When you exit look left. On the wall inside an open building down the street.

2. After you leave the town you will be driving down a canyon path. Eventually you will come to a building with a gateway that stretches across the path. The symbol is floating above and slightly to the left on top of the gateway.

3. When you arrive at the dish base you will be instructed to go inside and plant the relay. The symbol is behind and up from the object that you have to interact with.

Chapter II:

1. When you are told about grenade blossom look between two buildings on the right hand side opposite the red tractor trailer.

2. Continue through the level until you have to make a left turn and several smaller decepticons blow through a building at the end of the dead end road. Iron hide will talk to Optimus at this point telling him the cons are punching holes through the city and to not blame him for the damage. Before going through the newly made hole in the building look to the left. The symbol is at the base of the severed section of the fallen building that is blocking the path.

3. After you fight a large con in a doorway you will get the cutscene of Ratchet holding out inside the warehouse. Once you are through the door that you have to interact with look left. You should see a forklift. Move past this lift into the corner turn right and you should see the symbol in a dead end corner.

4. Further along in the level you will come to a pipe that you have to transform and drive through. Once you exit the pipe turn around and look back in the direction you came from. Way in the distance and up in the air is a section of pipe sticking out of a building on the right. Inside the open end of the pipe is the symbol.

5. After you pick up the Heavy Iron 2.0 and go through a door you have to interactive open you will been in a scrapyard area with piles of junked cars. Proceed further into this area until you make a right and can see two red tractor trailers sticking out of a warehouse. Turn around and you should see the symbol tucked into a corner behind an excavator.

Chapter III:

1. After the cutscene where Star Scream smashes you through the bridge you will find yourself without the use of your weapons. Progress forward and eventually you will enter a cave. Shortly after entering the cave you will see this very obvious symbol floating in the air. Jump onto a nearby rock and then jump again to melee smash it and claim it.

2. Once you exit the cave you will be told to use your cloaking device to sneak by the enemies. Progress forward until you come to a device sticking out of the ground with two cons standing next to it. The symbol is on the backside of the device.

Please feel free to add any that you come across or ones that I may have missed in levels I have already been through.

3. Further into the level you will be told to access a locked door. To do so you need to kill the two con commanders. Facing the door you can either go up a hill path or go left. Take a left and after dealing with the commander there keep following the path that winds upward. You will reach a point where you can continue on or head up a path on the left. Take the upward left path. At the top it splits to the left and right. Go left and you should see the symbol on the ground in the middle of a stone circle with statues around it.

4. After the part where you hold out in the sunken pyramid you will be following and protecting Bumblebee. As soon as you pass through the first stone doorway look to your right. Tucked into the corner on the raised section is the symbol.

5. When you pass through the second stone doorway Bumblebee will get attacked by the second set of snipers. As soon as you enter this area look up and to the right. The symbol is on the top level next to some white stone columns.

Chapter IV:

1. After you hack the first transmitter you will come to a second encampment where you are attacked by Autobots for the second time. As you enter this area on the left hand cliff wall is a small cave. Inside of this cave is the symbol.

2. After you hack the second transmitter you will have to use your ultrasonics to take down a shield blocking your path. Once it is down head up the path and soon it will curve to the right. There has been a rock collapse and only a small gap remains. Walk through the opening and keep going straight. The symbol is in a niche in the wall sitting in a puddle of water.

3. After the lazer beak section you will once again be in control of Sound Wave. Early on as you progress through the base you will come to a room with two red lighted passages ways in front of you and the door you need to go down on your right. Head into the left most red passage way and at the dead end of this hall is the symbol.

4. After you have destroyed the first coolant thingy with your ultrasonics progress through the level until you come into the dimly lit generator room. It is here you have to dodge the pistons to avoid instant death. Pass through the first piston and take a right through the gap in the two generators. Once you pass through the gap look to your right and there will be another moving piston. In a small closed off section behind this piston is the symbol.

5. When you arrive at the very large room with the two pools of coolant you will have to destroy another stabalizer and interact with three terminals. Once you do this the coolant will have drained out and you can now drop down into the empty pipe. Hop down and follow the pipe until you come to a rocky cave room. On the right will be a nest door and on the left tucked into a corner will be the symbol.

Chapter V:

1. As soon as the level starts you will be shot down. You should see some red lazers blocking off a hallway where autobots are running out of. In this hall behind the lazers is the symbol.

2. After beating on the boss and getting inside of him turn around. The symbol will be at the top of the closed boarding ramp.

Chapter VI:

1. After you enter the red vents the first time follow it until the path splits left and right. To the left is the way to progress the level and right will be a dead end circular room. The symbol is on the left hand wall.

2. After you enter the red vents for the second time follow it until the path splits left and right. To the left is the way to progress the level and you will see fire coming down from the ceiling. Instead, go right and into a dead end circular room. The symbol is on the right hand wall.

3. after riding an elevator up to a missile silo (silo beta) where you have to lift the nose cone off the rocket to get the second plutonium. You will be on a C shaped catwalk, look down on the wall behind the missile, it's in a small nook about one floor down. Hope it helps.

4. After you get the second plutonium you will go through an interactive door. This next room is a long open tunnel like room with snipers shooting at you from the other side. As soon as you enter this area turn right and you should see the symbol on the ground.

5. As you progress through the level Soundwave will tell you that you need to drive down some tunnels. You will then scan a vehicle and proceed through an interactive door. Continue down this long tunnel until it becomes blocked off and you have to shift over to the right to continue. At this point turn around and look behind you in this new section. The symbol will be next to a closed blast door that closes off the tunnel.

Chapter VII:

1. After destroying the drill that shockwave is in look in the hole in the wall where the drill was and look up.

2. from #1 look left into the orange circle pipe in the wall all the way at the back of it (must jump to see)

Thanks to Porckchop547 for finding the ones in chapter seven and to

One Disco Bob for finding the ones I got mixed up on during chapter VI.

Edited by xRogue 5x

Chapter VI:

1. After you enter the red vents for the second time follow it until the path splits left and right. To the left is the way to progress the level and you will see fire coming down from the ceiling. Instead, go right and into a dead end circular room. The symbol is on the right hand wall.

There is no symbol in the second tunnel but there is in the first one

1. After you enter the red vents the first time follow it until the path splits left and right. To the left is the way to progress the level and right will be a dead end circular room. The symbol is on the left hand wall.

Nice guide, found two not listed in chp VI ( Megatron's level ). They would be between #1 and #2 the order of finding in the guide. can confirm both sets of the red colored exhaust tunnel areas each have a symbol in them in very similar places. Found one after riding an elevator up to a missile silo (silo beta) where you have to lift the nose cone off the rocket to get the second plutonium. You will be on a C shaped catwalk, look down on the wall behind the missile, it's in a small nook about one floor down. Hope it helps.

Edited by ONE Disco Bob
forgot word

There is no symbol in the second tunnel but there is in the first one

There is, it gets blown up when you shoot the vent.

The text guide above is a great one. But if your still having trouble finding some of them you can use these video guides I made for AchievementHunter.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuz1qnFdTgQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Completionist Part 1‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqdgqyh58Lk&feature=channel_video_title]500 Internal Server Error[/ame]

I'm done the other achievements and I just have the collectibles to go but I was wondering if you could post which checkpoint each collectible is in? It would definitely make this guide a 5* guide and would be much better than any video guide out there. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting all of this its very helpful, although I do think one of them needs to be reworded. I had a lot of trouble finding this one:

Chapter III

5. When you pass through the second stone doorway Bumblebee will get attacked by the second set of snipers. As soon as you enter this area look up and to the right. The symbol is on the top level next to some white stone columns.

This problem with its that you pass under an archway, THEN bumble bee is attacked by the snipers. The archway is easily confused with the second doorway since you mention that bumblebee will be attacked by the snipers then, but he actually gets attacked BEFORE the second doorway. Once the sniper battle is over you will go through the second stone doorway and you will find the icon up to the right. I kept looking for it around the sniper battle but its after that.

EDIT: Actually I think there are two sets of snipers...

Edited by osakamitsu

if i get the symbols on a chapter and after i get the last one on that chapter can i just quit out if i get to a save point or do u have to complete the entire level?

EDIT: u can quit out after a save point as i just did it and i have my achievement, got the last 2 symbols on chapter 7 by loading up the checkpoint 'perfect timing' this way i didn't have to do the main fight.

Edited by jpg30

Just a quick note. For Chapter IV, icon 4, you don't have to even go further then opening the door.

As you enter the door, look straight ahead and you'll see pipes blocking off that route. you can see the autobot symbol underneath them. shoot it and then proceed with getting through the pistons unscathed.